Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 94 - Norn Greyrat

Dex-chan lover
Rape victims don't intentionally seek work with their rapist. Rape victims don't intentionally go around seducing their rapist.
you clearly don't see the difference in the stances of our world compared to theirs or how much that has an effect in their political driven world filled with monsters. not to mention that 1 they were both a lot younger at the time that he did actually rape her 2 she was in dire circumstances when he came working for that family and 3 here she had the backup of Zenith if Paul tryed to do it again someone she came to know well and who she has come to understand as dependable despite Paul.

Dex-chan lover
@LiAuN That's nice but I don't remember asking for your rambling nonsense, also it's obvious you're talking nonsense because the #1 nonsense talker Placi1982 is liking your posts.

Dex-chan lover
This silly discussion (typical in this title as of late) reminded me of this Bill Burr joke:
"No means no":

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify
so nonsence is directly stating facts told to us in the light novels? you don't have to agree with them nor me. you can think @PLaci1982 is dumb all you like you can think the same fo me doesn't change what's directly writtern in the source material m8

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the autistic people not understanding what emotions are, lmao.
Hey man, not cool. They're assholes, not autistic. Don't lump autistics, who actually can empathize with others, with that trash pile.

Dex-chan lover
the autistic people not understanding what emotions are, lmao.
Hey man, not cool. They're assholes, not autistic. Don't lump autistics, who actually can empathize with others, with that trash pile.
I think you are right Karretch.
At my knowledge autistic people (often) can't express they emotions, but they have them. If I'm not wrong, those who have no emotions, and hencefort can't understand them, are the psychopaths. Like for example the MC of the television series Dexter.

Dex-chan lover
@LiAuN It's nonsense because it's a rambling, incoherent run-on sentence that is barely parsible in English.
Learn to:
  • format your posts better
  • enunciate your points well
  • stop and think before typing
  • articulate yourself properly
  • realise that I stopped caring two days ago, before you first opened this thread.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The dad literally raped the maid when they were younger.
I thought that the maid was fine with it since she was also in love with the dad in the past, which is why she became their maid in the first place. Though its been a while since I ready the beginning of the manga. Or were you talking about the timeline of the story, when the dad and maid were younger?

Aggregator gang
The only emotionally slow ones are the ones who can't handle poking fun at a manga with a literal pedophile who worship panties in a shrine. :kek:
You do realize that the owner of the panties is like 40 years old, and that she's also from a race of people who are naturally young and petite-looking? And he isn't exactly a pedo either, his soul might be that of an older male, but not Rudeous, as he is still a teenage, if I'm correct and has a loving wife as well.

Aggregator gang
I 100% understand why people dislike this series. The perversions, the child-abuse, the light-hearted acceptance of a 30+ yr/old man sleeping with someone 1/4th his age...

I wish they'd read it for what it is. A series about starting over, having a 2nd chance. A chance to learn, to see others for who they are, and to do better. It really is an amazing series. I don't think MT will ever be "my favorite series", but... It IS an amazing one. I hope to see the manga continue for years, taking the time it needs to communicate the ideas, story, and characters, all from the novels to the panels. These stories have some of the most "human" feeling characters in any series I've come across. Period.
Exactly! I mean, I didn't see it like that, but I actually end up forgetting the fact that he was an older male in his past life so much now in the recent chapters if it isn't brought up, as I believe him to just be Rudeous and not his past self, as he even came to terms with his past and didn't let it hold him back as well.

Fed-Kun's army
when she sees Rudeus beating Paul isn't she like...4?
IDK what kind of kid you were but I don't think most had complex understandings of their familial relationships at that age.
You tend to pick up that stuff faster when your childhood is shitty. In the end, the fact is that she never gave her brother a chance to be her brother, which is her own fault. Neither Rudy or Paul handled things well (especially Paul, who should have really explained things properly to her and pushed her and Rudy to spend time together earlier), but in the end neither of them are really at fault for anything besides her initial bad impression. Yes, she's a kid, so you shouldn't necessarily hold it against her, but at the same time these issues are literally all her own fault and could be fixed if she'd just tried actually talking to her brother. Instead, she was a brat, making this entire arc necessary.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck did i just fucking read
Try reading the rest. "Forcefully" has two major definitions in the English language.
  1. Use of physical force & violence (i.e; rape if used in a sexual situation)
  2. Assertive, domineering (e.g; (over)confidence and / or pushy or similar, not rape by itself)
Either way this discussion has been over for 3 days now and I don't care to restart it.

Double-page supporter
Try reading the rest. "Forcefully" has two major definitions in the English language.
  1. Use of physical force & violence (i.e; rape if used in a sexual situation)
  2. Assertive, domineering (e.g; (over)confidence and / or pushy or similar, not rape by itself)
I'm sorry but just trying to be informative here, there has never been such a thing where people would say Forceful sex and expect a welcome in general basis.

What you think of is Rough sex, not Forceful sex.

Do not ever engage a Forceful sex. It's illegal and traumatizing. Rough sex? Maybe it's good depending on the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread