Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 96 - Report

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

It's the F***KING turning point, F**K...
:worry: :worry: :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. Dangit Rudy, you just have to wave that death flag around.

The previous turning points are the Teleportation Incident and Orsted, so the next one should be just as massive. The only thing I can think of is failing to save his mother, but the previous ones are twists that comes outta nowhere, so I don't think it'll be that predictable. And please don't be an asshole and spoiling it.

Double-page supporter
About goddamn time, he doesn't deserve any of this happiness for ignoring his mom for this long.
God I hate what is coming...

Edit: Give me all the strikes you want, but this piece of garbage found all of his family that he "loved" except one, and I'm sure she's been doing fine while this middle aged man played magical student and chased teenage pussy.
It's as if you didnt read the part where everyone involved told Rudeus to stay put because he wont be able to make it to zenith in time....

Dex-chan lover
so is the series coming to an end? this feels like a final saga/arc starting point chapter. all i know about this series' future is a certain very bad thing i heard of that i hope the manga doesn't really delve into or just preferably completely changes it to not happen.
aisha essentially grooming rudy's son and attempting to elope with him when she gets caught having sexual relations with him. gotta also keep in mind his son wasn't even a teenager yet when she did this.

Users who are viewing this thread