Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 96 - Report

Dex-chan lover
anyone pls spoiler me?
kinda want to know how this rescue arc go and also someone said that "turning points" is matter, hmm
if you had read the previous comments before yours, it should be extremely apparent someone will die horridly. most likely zenith or paul or both. honestly pretty much every comment on here should have a spoiler tag because holy fuck these guys are not even trying to pretend they care about not spoiling everyone.

Dex-chan lover
About goddamn time, he doesn't deserve any of this happiness for ignoring his mom for this long.
God I hate what is coming...

Edit: Give me all the strikes you want, but this piece of garbage found all of his family that he "loved" except one, and I'm sure she's been doing fine while this middle aged man played magical student and chased teenage pussy.
I mean i get it sort of but also he had 0 leads and if i remember correctly he WANTED to go with his dad to find his mom but his dad said no and that he should put his focus elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
so is the series coming to an end? this feels like a final saga/arc starting point chapter. all i know about this series' future is a certain very bad thing i heard of that i hope the manga doesn't really delve into or just preferably completely changes it to not happen.
aisha essentially grooming rudy's son and attempting to elope with him when she gets caught having sexual relations with him. gotta also keep in mind his son wasn't even a teenager yet when she did this.
Not even close. This is the middle of LN Volume 11, of which there are 26. That particular thing was a part of a scrapped after-story from the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
Not even close. This is the middle of LN Volume 11, of which there are 26. That particular thing was a part of a scrapped after-story from the web novel.
well that's good because that shit is the worst way to ruin a character. also glad to know the story isn't even at the half way point yet. although knowing that makes me really hope for biweekly chapters instead of monthly because this will take way too many years to end otherwise.

Contributor
Fused the picture

WyRje0J.jpg

Dex-chan lover
if you had read the previous comments before yours, it should be extremely apparent someone will die horridly. most likely zenith or paul or both. honestly pretty much every comment on here should have a spoiler tag because holy fuck these guys are not even trying to pretend they care about not spoiling everyone.

Breaking news!
Hugh Dick here bringing you the latest in dumb internet shit:

Man shocked when rogue spoiler disckslaps him in the face. "I never saw it cumming!" says visibly distraught man as he cleans the spoiler juice off his chin. "To think there would be spoilers in the comments section. I haven't been this humiliated since I prematurely found out Dumbledore died."

Picture of man: :oooo:

There you have it folks. Truly a moment of all time. Back to you, Steve.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, man, I remember reading this. It was the last time this series made me genuinely happy. Just a shitty mix of sad, angry, disappointed, and occasionally proud from this point on. If I could pay any amount of money to deck Magonote-sensei with all my strength, I would.

Dex-chan lover
well that's good because that shit is the worst way to ruin a character. also glad to know the story isn't even at the half way point yet. although knowing that makes me really hope for biweekly chapters instead of monthly because this will take way too many years to end otherwise.
Don't worry, at this rate the anime will surpass the manga by the end of cour 2, and a possible season 3 will take it even further, so you'll get a chance to see how the story ends way before the manga gets to that point.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that after the Millishion fiasco Rudy did not thought about a better way than plain letters, to long distance communicate with Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread