Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 96 - Report

Dex-chan lover
Breaking news!
Hugh Dick here bringing you the latest in dumb internet shit:

Man shocked when rogue spoiler disckslaps him in the face. "I never saw it cumming!" says visibly distraught man as he cleans the spoiler juice off his chin. "To think there would be spoilers in the comments section. I haven't been this humiliated since I prematurely found out Dumbledore died."

Picture of man: :oooo:

There you have it folks. Truly a moment of all time. Back to you, Steve.
ahh yes such an imature way to respond not like there's an obvious spoiler button you can press and the comment section is meant for discussions of spoiled things or not spoiled things because there are different mediums that's why the button is there use it and don't be buthurt when ppl call you out for being a dickhead for not using a system specifically built with that in mind

Dex-chan lover
About goddamn time, he doesn't deserve any of this happiness for ignoring his mom for this long.
God I hate what is coming...

Edit: Give me all the strikes you want, but this piece of garbage found all of his family that he "loved" except one, and I'm sure she's been doing fine while this middle aged man played magical student and chased teenage pussy.
It is not like he didn't do anything about Zenith's situation.
He gave all the information he had to people that were more prepared and stronger than him to go get her while he would be studying to get stronger, which is what he has been doing in the school so far.
To say he was "chasing teenager pussy" when he was impotent for most of the time is ludicrous and shows you didn't pay any attention to the story.

Dex-chan lover
And what? Not be there when his child is being born? Can he maybe send his friends over (eg the Demon King)?
I know he'll go, but I feel real bad for Sylphy and his new family.
m8 predicted the next few chapters perfectly LUL

Dex-chan lover
Weird, why did the Human God not warn him of the problems with Zenith?
Especially since Rudeus is just in the school because of him....

Dex-chan lover
Man, someone should make a manga about a fantasy world’s postal system, that would be fun.
I have heard of one. But it wasn't fantasy world. Tegami Bachi aka Letter Bee. I heard that this is a very good read. Although I haven't read it myself.
And then the more recent one that fit your description, The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier. The art looks a bit rough but the story seems to make up for it. But his digital art looks really good.
52gcjjf8m5r51.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I still want to know how his mother was still alive all this time.

What about the other 2 contenders?

Dex-chan lover
I still want to know how his mother was still alive all this time.

What about the other 2 contenders?
it will be explained, but not til awhile in the manga at currentrelease schedule (over a year possibly 2) anime will end with this information at the end of cour 2 of season 2

Dex-chan lover
Rudy will go to where paul is, in another continent. Rudy will travel together with Cliff waifu the hony elf. That horny elf is really horny predating another horny man in another continent. Rudy and Paul will save Zenith in a dungeon, but with a large price of Paul dying on the boss battle. Zenith is transferred inside of the like of Magic Stone. Zenith will survive, however, she will be forever living in a dream like world (in reality, its like she was paralyzed, but she was actually like dreaming). I believe the Roxy is also with Rudy and the horny elf. After they save Zenith and Paul died, Rudy's heart is really broken. Roxy mend his heart and seggs. Rudy went home to sylphy with Roxy as a new waifu.

I was wondering when they'd address the elephant in the room, it's not like there's anyone except Rudy who could rescue her either. Things have been too tame for a while now too.

Dex-chan lover
ahh yes such an imature way to respond not like there's an obvious spoiler button you can press and the comment section is meant for discussions of spoiled things or not spoiled things because there are different mediums that's why the button is there use it and don't be buthurt when ppl call you out for being a dickhead for not using a system specifically built with that in mind
Lol, what a hilariously ironic and emotional response for someone so self assuredly mature. Do not read the comments section if you do not want to be spoiled. It's that simple. I haven't spoiled anything, and never will, so I'm not sure who you think you're calling out here. Certainly not me.

Understand that there will always be some jerk in the comments section posting spoilers without the spoiler tag. They are wrong for doing it. Spoilers should always be tagged. The point is that if not getting spoiled is greatly important to you, then it is in your best interest not to read the comments section. This goes for any media across any platform. Back to "maturity." Expecting everyone to behave in a forum is just inexperienced foolishness on your part. Whining about it will not un-spoil you, and all it does is encourage actual trolls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread