Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 96 - Report

Man i always forget that in manga the more good there is....the higher the chance of something bad going to happen to be right around the corner

Dex-chan lover
In the most literal sense, yeah. But plastics are made by combining other non-organic chemicals, so that wouldn't make it purely organic.
but you know, by that definition I'm pretty sure DNAs wouldn't be organic either.... which would be weird

Dex-chan lover
Here it isssss the boring ah school arc is over. It's time for an actual adventure

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had some typos, not a lot but enought that it was quite odd, not gonna lie.
Well, good things don't last long it seems, and there we have yet another turning point, will rudy stay with his wife or try to rescue his family? things don't seem very good for him.

Dex-chan lover
About goddamn time, he doesn't deserve any of this happiness for ignoring his mom for this long.
God I hate what is coming...

Edit: Give me all the strikes you want, but this piece of garbage found all of his family that he "loved" except one, and I'm sure she's been doing fine while this middle aged man played magical student and chased teenage pussy.
Yeahhh exactly, couldn't agree more with you... I already feel that way when he decide go to school instead helping his father

Fed-Kun's army
Yeahhh exactly, couldn't agree more with you... I already feel that way when he decide go to school instead helping his father
I mean, didn’t he 1) received news on the whereabouts of his mother, was told she’s likely fine and Paul is going to get her and 2) got warned by Hitogami that he will regret it if he went now

Not to mention Paul supported his decison and sent his sisters to be taken care of by him

Supporter
And then the more recent one that fit your description, The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier. The art looks a bit rough but the story seems to make up for it. But his digital art looks really good.
That is what I was deliberately alluding to. Very fun story, he author obviously has a passion for Middle Ages history and it clashes interestingly with modern fantasy tropes.

Fed-Kun's army
Use spoiler warnings when talking about future events.
About goddamn time, he doesn't deserve any of this happiness for ignoring his mom for this long.
God I hate what is coming...

Edit: Give me all the strikes you want, but this piece of garbage found all of his family that he "loved" except one, and I'm sure she's been doing fine while this middle aged man played magical student and chased teenage pussy.
Yknow what just for that ur getting spoiled
His mom is stuck in a magic crystal in the center of a labrynth that teleports ppl to random locations where she has been ever since the incident
So no, shes not doing fine, and no theres literally nothing he could do to help her except fucking roxy instead of sylphy had he come to her rescue instead of going to the school

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
The flags were all over that chapter. Holy fuck, shit's getting real, real fast.

Dex-chan lover
but you know, by that definition I'm pretty sure DNAs wouldn't be organic either.... which would be weird
Idk man. When you think about it, everything is organic. The elements that make us up exists within synthetics.

Dex-chan lover
I still want to know how his mother was still alive all this time.

What about the other 2 contenders?
she's trapped inside a dungeon inside a crystal that noone can break that's how she survived this was hinted at during the vision that we got to see through roxy when she met kishirika back at the end of s1

Users who are viewing this thread