Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 96 - Report

Dex-chan lover
Lol, what a hilariously ironic and emotional response for someone so self assuredly mature. Do not read the comments section if you do not want to be spoiled. It's that simple. I haven't spoiled anything, and never will, so I'm not sure who you think you're calling out here. Certainly not me.

Understand that there will always be some jerk in the comments section posting spoilers without the spoiler tag. They are wrong for doing it. Spoilers should always be tagged. The point is that if not getting spoiled is greatly important to you, then it is in your best interest not to read the comments section. This goes for any media across any platform. Back to "maturity." Expecting everyone to behave in a forum is just inexperienced foolishness on your part. Whining about it will not un-spoil you, and all it does is encourage actual trolls.
i match the energy that is being put out so if you're gona complain in a childish way i shall respond to you in the same tone. also i can't be spoiled either i read the LNs but it's about being true to the nature of conversation. unless a spoiler is used to prove something about a discussion going on it shouldn't be there and should always be tagged regarless of that. As such and expecting that of ppl ain't to much to ask cuz it's literally 1 button press different to actually tag it as such

Dex-chan lover
i match the energy that is being put out so if you're gona complain in a childish way i shall respond to you in the same tone. also i can't be spoiled either i read the LNs but it's about being true to the nature of conversation. unless a spoiler is used to prove something about a discussion going on it shouldn't be there and should always be tagged regarless of that. As such and expecting that of ppl ain't to much to ask cuz it's literally 1 button press different to actually tag it as such

Lol. Match the energy? What energy? I never said I can't be spoiled. I said that I would never spoil anyone. Your previous comments falsely insinuated that I did. Nobody is saying it's okay to spoil others. Nobody said you shouldn't add spoilers, either. Who said it's a lot to ask? You are fighting ghosts my dude. You've so far ignored everything I said and are just parroting the same nonsense as before, all of which I've addressed. No idea what's going on in your head, and I'd imagine neither do you, lol.

Was my lowbrow joke about the irony of setting yourself up really too highbrow for you? Bottom line, if it's important to you, you should know better than to be in the comments section because you can never be completely certain that someone else will follow the rules. At the very least, you shouldn't be surprised. Nobody is debating whether spoiling others is bad or not. You're running through a minefield and then whining about getting blown up. You can moan all you want about how it shouldn't be a minefield to begin with, but in the end, you're still missing a leg. That's the point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol. Match the energy? What energy?
The energy of a holier then though person sitting on top their high horse ignoring the problem because hey what can you do. instead of actually helping combat the problem there is such a thing as a report option that can be used to effect change.
When it comes to why I don't address your comments that's because there's nothing to address you are stating mere facts of the situation nothing about anything that can be done about it. So why exactly should I address a pointless statement you make?

Dex-chan lover
Afaik any compound where the carbon is the main bitch and star of the show is 'ganic
Actually no it's not just that carbon and hydrogen have to make up the vast majority of the structure otherwise a set like carbonic acid(CO3-) would be organic which it's not

Dex-chan lover
The energy of a holier then though person sitting on top their high horse ignoring the problem because hey what can you do. instead of actually helping combat the problem there is such a thing as a report option that can be used to effect change.
When it comes to why I don't address your comments that's because there's nothing to address you are stating mere facts of the situation nothing about anything that can be done about it. So why exactly should I address a pointless statement you make?

High horse? Lol, that's literally you. You're the one all butthurt about a joke I made and started throwing a tantrum about it. Cry me a fucking river dude. You're mad at me for pointing out how stupid you are for thinking you won't be spoiled in a comments section. It's your own fault. Grow up and deal with the consequences of your actions. Wtf do you mean I should report them? It's my fault people are posting spoilers because I'm not "doing anything" to help stop it? You serious right now? Lol, you report them, Karen. There will always be someone else that will post spoilers. Not my problem. Shit happens. You're not dodging the argument because there's nothing to address, you're doing so because you know I'm right and got nothing. No need to bullshit your way out of it and play victim.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
High horse? Lol, that's literally you. You're the one all butthurt about a joke I made and started throwing a tantrum about it. Cry me a fucking river dude. You're mad at me for pointing out how stupid you are for thinking you won't be spoiled in a comments section. It's your own fault. Grow up and deal with the consequences of your actions. Wtf do you mean I should report them? It's my fault people are posting spoilers because I'm not "doing anything" to help stop it? You serious right now? Lol, you report them, Karen. There will always be someone else that will post spoilers. Not my problem. Shit happens. You're not dodging the argument because there's nothing to address, you're doing so because you know I'm right and got nothing. No need to bullshit your way out of it and play victim.
Yeah I'm on a high horse remember the statement about matching energy? Also you literally admitted it is a problem in the previous comment you are just to lazy to do shit about it or care about it. Also I don't play the victim as I am not the victim(again I read the LN) but standing against wrongdoing which if you think that puts me on a high horse go ahead but seeing everyone treated fairly without spoilers is the base of fairness in a discussion form. You say not my problem yet you obviously see the problem and ridicule ppl who take that problem seriously. That's my problem with your comment. not the actual existence of spoilers. Also on the "dodging the question part" if there's nothing to address then that means you are correct in the statement. But just because the statement is true doesn't mean it should be or stay a fact. Not to use an overused reference but just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm on a high horse remember the statement about matching energy? Also you literally admitted it is a problem in the previous comment you are just to lazy to do shit about it or care about it. Also I don't play the victim as I am not the victim(again I read the LN) but standing against wrongdoing which if you think that puts me on a high horse go ahead but seeing everyone treated fairly without spoilers is the base of fairness in a discussion form. You say not my problem yet you obviously see the problem and ridicule ppl who take that problem seriously. That's my problem with your comment. not the actual existence of spoilers. Also on the "dodging the question part" if there's nothing to address then that means you are correct in the statement. But just because the statement is true doesn't mean it should be or stay a fact. Not to use an overused reference but just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.
So I'm lazy, but somehow also am on a high horse. That's cute. Clearly big brain time for you. Of course I see the problem. I'm just not delusional enough to think that reporting spoilers accomplishes anything, unlike yourself. If I don't want to be spoiled, I avoid the comments section. It's a self inflicted wound and you only have yourself to blame for it. Once again, there will always be someone posting them regardless. You're free to roleplay as a discord mod all you want, but you're still a fool for thinking that you wouldn't come across spoilers while in the comments section. I didn't "admit" anything. I never suggested it wasn't an issue in the first place. "Not to use an overused reference but just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right." See how that works?

Dex-chan lover
So I'm lazy, but somehow also am on a high horse. That's cute. Clearly big brain time for you. Of course I see the problem. I'm just not delusional enough to think that reporting spoilers accomplishes anything, unlike yourself. If I don't want to be spoiled, I avoid the comments section. It's a self inflicted wound and you only have yourself to blame for it. Once again, there will always be someone posting them regardless. You're free to roleplay as a discord mod all you want, but you're still a fool for thinking that you wouldn't come across spoilers while in the comments section. I didn't "admit" anything. I never suggested it wasn't an issue in the first place. "Not to use an overused reference but just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right." See how that works?
Being lazy and being on a high horse are not 2 mutually exclusive stances m8 you can do both at the same time (hell look at Pax from this series at the start). Also yes you did in literally every comment you state the inevitability of spoilers being a thing and in the first response admitted that they shouldn't be like that. So you admitted it was an issue but refuse to do shit about it. And you are free to do so that's perfectly fine if you feel you can't achieve anything through it that's fine you do you but don't ridicule ppl who don't agree that's how it should be done. cuz even you yourself admits that's not how it should be done despite the inevitability of it you just don't care (as stated by you). Yes ppl will always post spoilers but that's not the issue the issue is properly tagging them which isn't inevitable to be done.

Dex-chan lover
Being lazy and being on a high horse are not 2 mutually exclusive stances m8 you can do both at the same time (hell look at Pax from this series at the start). Also yes you did in literally every comment you state the inevitability of spoilers being a thing and in the first response admitted that they shouldn't be like that. So you admitted it was an issue but refuse to do shit about it. And you are free to do so that's perfectly fine if you feel you can't achieve anything through it that's fine you do you but don't ridicule ppl who don't agree that's how it should be done. cuz even you yourself admits that's not how it should be done despite the inevitability of it you just don't care (as stated by you). Yes ppl will always post spoilers but that's not the issue the issue is properly tagging them which isn't inevitable to be done.
That's not what "admitting" means. Words have meaning. If I'm to "admit" to anything, it means I suggested the opposite was true previously, and changed my tune now. Except that was never the case. You're the only one that keeps moving goal posts here. Me pointing out the inevitability of coming across spoilers does not somehow mean that I do not recognize it as an issue. Both statements are true. They are not "mutually exclusive stances m8." You've done nothing but misconstrue and mischaracterize everything I've said. I don't care if people are dumb enough to get themselves spoiled in the comments section and then go all surprised pikachu face when it happens. It's your own damn fault. That does not mean that I don't care if people post spoilers without tags. Again, they are not "mutually exclusive stances m8."

Dex-chan lover
i guess this is as far as the anime early next year will get
The preview of season 2 shows events from book 12 and this is still less than halfway through book 11, the 2nd cour should hit this point by episode 5 (more likely 4)

Dex-chan lover
DNA is absolutely organic
I know that. It's just the context of the message that the other dude was talking about. What I meant was merely that plastics have the elementary compositions like organic matter (carbon, hydrogen, etc.), so I asked them why they would consider plastics inorganic and DNA organic in that matter. Really this talk was more about the public conception of organic matter and the period needed to breakdown those things.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that. It's just the context of the message that the other dude was talking about. What I meant was merely that plastics have the elementary compositions like organic matter (carbon, hydrogen, etc.), so I asked them why they would consider plastics inorganic and DNA organic in that matter. Really this talk was more about the public conception of organic matter and the period needed to breakdown those things.
This is not related to the discussing of what is organic IRL by chemistry definitions, but I’m guessing Nanahoshi’s definition of organic here is organic material specifically synthesized by living beings (e.g. wood and leather)

Or Nanahoshi just didn’t pay enough attention in chemistry class

Dex-chan lover
Rudy will go to where paul is, in another continent. Rudy will travel together with Cliff waifu the hony elf. That horny elf is really horny predating another horny man in another continent. Rudy and Paul will save Zenith in a dungeon, but with a large price of Paul dying on the boss battle. Zenith is transferred inside of the like of Magic Stone. Zenith will survive, however, she will be forever living in a dream like world (in reality, its like she was paralyzed, but she was actually like dreaming). I believe the Roxy is also with Rudy and the horny elf. After they save Zenith and Paul died, Rudy's heart is really broken. Roxy mend his heart and seggs. Rudy went home to sylphy with Roxy as a new waifu.
Thanks man. I can't wait to know.
I mean, I'll forget this is a while anyway but now I can go OOOOHHHH when the scene hits me

Users who are viewing this thread