Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Fate and Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Cant really tell if MC is still acting dense or is just dense here.

Also kind of late at this point but I admire how Eris has grown. From a stuck up shut in princess to an eager adventurer. Its a shame that the fight scenes in this manga are so rushed. Would be nice to see how they progressed so much in fighting. Especially how Rudeus learned all these spells and use them. Thats actually my only gripe with this manga. Would appreciate if they flesh out the character growth a bit with how they fight and use magic.

Fed-Kun's army
what is this, a post war shoujo manga? two people connected by the string of fate, just missing each other? well im a sucker for this stuff so i like it

Dex-chan lover
OH THEY WERE SO CLOSE BUT NO FHFBFHDIJSNXNVFJDNJXJCHNFJDJDHCBVNDJDKKXKZKSKFJVNFNSKMWLCJENCKSOHDBNVOI5DKJF D,FM SKJVNS,FJV KSFJNVKJSFNVVKJSRBVKJSFBVKJSBFVIUSRFJDBCYRYMBFDTYGSNRDJRHV

You can see the character development from him being a perv and knowing what a girl thinks, to bing dense after travelling long distances surviving.

ARE THEY FUCKING DUMB? HOW IN THE FUCK DID THEY NOT HEAR EACH OTHER WHEN THEY'RE LITERALLY TOUCHING SKINS????? FUCKIN SHIT MANGA

Users who are viewing this thread