Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Restart

The way this author builds the character development really excels the other fantasy novels, this chapter always catch my attention about how much effort he puts in the characters to make then more human.
He builds a father figure who is not the best one for a kid but the only he have,make people surpass the traumas.show how much the stress can fuck up your head,shows how genuine is the love that Rudeus receive now and the love that he received but ignored in his past life.
Only a few novels can show the world the way he is in a fantasy-tensei novel like Mushoku does,this is by far my favorite novel.

This chapter always tears me up 😭
It does such a great job conveying the emotions from the Light Novel.

The thing I love about this chapter is that this isn't a perfect solution. In fact I have several problems with metaphorically wiping the slate clean. I personally would have had them sit down and talk about everything they did wrong and the real emotions they are feeling until the truth is naturally revealed through conversation and truth. However I understand that that wouldn't work for everyone and that it wouldn't work for them. Neither is good at comprehending what they are feeling and doing something to better their situation. Rudy taking the initiative here is the only step that is going to work and is a major moment of character development.

I personally still dislike the father because polygamy and polyamorous relationships are not something I personally believe in, nor do I think that everyone would be happy in that scenario. However I know some people do believe in it and Rudy's father and the maid hare part of a RELIGION where it is what they believe. On the other hand, Rudy's father is often used as a reflection of Rudy's past self, not just here.

I don't like the father. I don't like this resolution. Yet I love the father and this resolution as a character and a fictional event. Because they are not perfect or what I want; it shows how very human they are and stands as another example of the authors great skills in character development.

This feels cringey but how do I say this, it felt realistic. It didn't feel like something from a fantasy. Perhaps the author lost his friend due to his prideful nature?

Everybody was wholesome till the father said "baka" ( don't mind me, I just have a shitty sense of humor)

Double-page supporter
@AzurLux bruh when he said baka I f*cking died. Like my eyes where welling up a bit then I read "baka" and I could not stop laughing.

I'm totally like the mc, I'm still kinda young so I could kind of still fix my life but I can't because of my "warped sense of pride". Pretty realistic and relatable for people like me, also pretty wholesome. 10/10 would reread when I run out of shit to read

Dex-chan lover
fun fact: "You can caught tears in your eyes"
p31.png

it's hurt as..... you caught something in your eyes

thats all well and good, but how will he patch it up to Norn where he beat the crap out of Paul in front of her.

@readerotaku123321 you didn't read, did you? Father was stressed as he's been raising her daughter and being a leader for a search group. As the search happened over FOR WHOLE 3 YEARS, he kept thinking all hope is lost, Then Rudy who he had hopes for, appeared. Then that happened. Try to see the perspective of others before commenting this.

Haa... I remember how hard it was to read the novel...
At first i was rooting for sylphid and roxy, i hated the eris and rudy arc, then i rooted for eris and rudy arc but nothing goes well
And this reunion with the father
This time it hits really hard. The more i live the harder these sort of experiences gets to be

I wonder why my fries are soggy and saltier than usual

Users who are viewing this thread