Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - Friends

roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...roxy...

Good Job on doing this! Not too worried about redrawing its nice to be able to read it!

Yes, English updates! Thanks Hijklol100 for doing this, I appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't help but read that name as iFitt, like she's some kind of Apple product.

Staff
Super Moderator
Spanish to English translation? Why!? Some of the sentences and wording do lose some meaning... D:
Is OTS not doing this series anymore?

Dex-chan lover
I don't have the time to read old chapters so I need to ask... Who/What actually is Fitt?

@Hoezell MC's childhood fried, the green haired elf girl from his village that got super bullied until MC did his thing and then obviously fell in love with him

Group Leader
@Kafka they have been translating other things, but there are things going around that the person responsible for this project is having irl issues, so i took it they either dropped this or he's still having issues. either way there's been no new chapter for 5 months so i did this.

Dex-chan lover
@nuciee: and also
His first legal wife.

It's thanks to her that he even ends up with harem actually.
See, despite how his other eventual-wives all love him, they all also are under the idea of one man x one woman marriage only.
Even Rudeus himself, even if he cares for them and want to answer their feelings, also doesn't want to cheat.

So when Sylphy gave permission, reasoning along the line of "he's an ecchi but he's also so cool that I know he can't keep it in his pant + many women would fall for him"
Rudeus married the others eventually.
Which turn out to have significant effect
The daughter of his and Roxy will become someone important in the future.

So Hitogami tried to kill Roxy before that.

Which ironically ended up making Rudeus turn against him

Contributor
@RC1138Boss i know it's better than no translation, but this is a ridiculous level of bad typesetting and it can be done better.

I am a little upset to see the quality drop, but am thankful for the update. Though seeing that Spanish panel was quite shocking until I read the comments.

And ROLF at that Translator Note at the end!

Users who are viewing this thread