Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - Friends.

Dex-chan lover
How about the part where that was before she got her memories of him back? The second time it's "said" was just her remembering that scene before the assassination attempt, because she still considers this princess a friend too. That was the point of it I'd say, not to diss Rudy or point out that they weren't really equals so they weren't "real" friends, but to highlight that the memories returning didn't undo her new friendship.

@Rene_Descartes
"Anything" Oh, and that ice lance she took to the stomach, I'm not 100% sure since it has been a long time, but I'm almost certain she had an orgasm with that. In canon, every single noble lineage from the Asura Kingdom is a sexual deviant in the bad sense of the word, and the royalt, quite fittingly, takes the crown.

In case you're curious,
besides some inclinations like the beastgirls for the Boreas, Big breats for the Notus(Paul's lineage), in general, the Greyrats are hinted to also have an inclination to multiple partners. Is not directly stated, but it can be seen in the fact that Greyrat bacame the most common surname in the kingdom.

Fed-Kun's army
Gee I don't know... we just spent 3 chapters for this shit, I mean seriously... I hope the payoff is good.

Aggregator gang
Nice separate arc, imagine what Rudeus will be like when he sees how the first girl he tried to woo over is like now, and to think he was basically a super-dependent older brother to her huh, girl's got grown.

Sylph, at this point you DISGUST me. You abandon your family and the only person who was there for you as a child for some “true friends” bull shit!! Goddamn stfu and go home so you can get rejected by Rudy for the red head Bc your such an idiot

Dex-chan lover
Wow these comments down here are toxic af.

Anyways she's remembering stuff but it still doesn't explain why sylphie got amnesia. And also if they're going "overseas" it looks like a chance for them to run into rudy and his gang.

wow sylph is bi, what a ripoff, everyone here is clearly a homophobe so get that crap out of here, just erase every manga with homosexual things in it even though the story line and the artstyle is good we don't care bro

Dex-chan lover
this is fkn disgusting fkn disgusting... inside the author head is fucked up

Dex-chan lover
That assassins' head might have turned into mashed potato after that.

And is Sylphy now turned into a bi? I don't care if she doesn't have feelings for Rudeus but please don't go down the homo route. It's ok as long as she is in the friendship zone with the princess. Heck, even best friend is ok. But please no need for shitty Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Just for the sake of keeping up appearances, there ought to be a purge conducted in the underworld. After all, a known assassin was caught in action trying to murder a royal. Of course the minister wouldn't get caught, but some suitable people would be rounded up and executed.

Users who are viewing this thread