Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Aisha's Allegience.

Double-page supporter
@colxeric
They are, at least to the majority of people and those with fully functioning brains. 3 months has been the standard for a decade or so. I haven't seen one convincing argument for something more than 3 months. If you have a 3 month, 6 month, or year long delay, the translation is dead and you don't get to go "but wait I still wanna do it" for your own ego, certainly not without criticism, as the translator for this series tries to do. Especially not when there's multiple groups of people out there willing to translate it and many people who want to read it. The arguments I have seen for this ridiculous position are the most unintellegent, emotional, illogcal and childish possible assertions. I haven't seen any consistent, reliable translation that go more than a month in between uploads. It shouldn't even have to be explained how ridiculous it is to badger other people about picking up a project that literally no one has the rights to.

Group Leader
@Amplify That would be if it actually stuck to a monthly schedule. LetItGo Scans seems to like to abandon series for months at a time only to then come back when someone else starts translating it again so they can claim that they were sniped.

@Yautja actually someone does have the right to it, Seven Seas. They legally have a right to translate it to English.

@jak...not just bang the maid...but rape her

It's up in the air if Aisha's conception was due to rape, but Paul has raped Lillia in the past. Paul is pretty scummy all around. Raped Lillia, beat up his own son and had him dragged away from his family. Didn't bother visiting his son on his important Birthday...although that goes for the mom too, but I bet Paul prevented her from going

Double-page supporter
@Hoofan_1
Unless it wasn't clear, I was referring to fan translations. Obviously there are 'official' translations being done by companies that do have legal rights for translation. Those aren't really a subject for discussion when it comes to how long it takes for a series to be marked as dead, fan translations and the moralities and such surround "sniping" a series for a multitude of obvious reasons. I don't know if you were trying to be cheeky or pretentious but no one likes an obvious nitpicker, especially when it's clearly not related to the discussion. I think it's fairly obvious none of what was discussed by anyone below applies or was said in reference to legal translations.

@Yautja I know what you meant. I think everyone should just be happy Seven Seas or Media Factory don't start sending out cease and desist letters. In other words just be happy you can keep doing what you love.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
I haven't seen one convincing argument for something more than 3 months.
Only because you don't want to look at my picture I posted before, as your argument would crumble.
https://mangadex.org/thread/36705
Page 5, near the bottom.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak Nah, regardless, the maid's the one who decided that Aisha would serve Rudeus since he saved their lives during the family meeting. All this hate towards Paul, yet no regards to the maid who have blackmailed him into sticking it into her?

Fed-Kun's army
@HOOfan_1 Paul did rape her in the past and is scummy but Aisha's conception was due to Lilia blackmailing him into sticking it into her. It was heavily implied that she actually held his "weakness," IYKWIM to sleep with him.

@adfjs I don't let Lillia off the hook either. It's pretty bad that Aisha thought her mother cared less about her than the rest of the Greyrat family until she risked her life to protect her when they got transported to the castle. I understand Lillia's devotion to Rudeus, but that is her burden to bear, not Aisha's. Neither Paul, nor Rudeus nor Zeneith ever expected Aisha to dedicate her life to Rudeus, and I think Zenith was almost happy enough to raise Aisha as if she were her own daughter.

However, none of that assuages my hatred for Paul.

Dex-chan lover
Aisha's precious but I really hate the idea of her being made a maid for her sibling just because of her parents' actions? That's not fair to her. Siblings should be equal.

Double-page supporter
People here need to understand that these are flawed people. Just like people you see today everywhere. They're not meant to be perfect or ideal, and that's what makes these characters great

@goodhunter....no one has said they want them to be perfect. Pointing out their flaws is part of the discussion.
Sometimes those flaws make them worthy of disdain too.

Paul reminds me a little of Stanley Kowalski from A Street Car Named Desire.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@gum_rummy
Dunno how it is in this particular isekai but normaly bastards dont even get to see their noble parents
If they want to keep her around and properly raise her without her suffering too much prejudice then they pretty much have to make her a maid

Double-page supporter
casually sips coffee
ahhhh seems like a fight is happening below me :)
proceeds to eat the buttery popcorn*

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to understand why people want the princess to be the next ruler of this country. The king has a lot of children, and they're all rather messed up. Maybe all this politics and murder attempts are hard on them.

Users who are viewing this thread