Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Fed-Kun's army
@MolaCola

Oops, I meant to the altar, but yeah he does kinda worship the 3 of them. Nothing blind, and he knows none of them is faultless but it does give him courage being around them and praying to the altar in order to calm down his nerves.

That worship though is different from his feelings for them as individuals if that's what you're asking. They did have a pretty healthy and "normal" relationship though, save for his comedic monologue we readers see every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason why there's no chapter 27 yet?
I mean, why there's a placeholder?

can we fucking stop have re uploads? I don't know why this manga in particular has this issue

Power Uploader
@finalegend

You did read the placeholder graphic correct?

Really... I put it there to stop people from screaming “where can I find c27”...

Power Uploader
@FinaLegend

It's fine... it's not like you're the ONLY one who completely ignores that credit type page announcing how the publisher screwed up... LOL

Double-page supporter
Getting off this ship, i cant do it anymore. Especially after looking ahead and seeing that a lot of the plot and characters get worse. A few characters in particular get extremely retarded. This story was cool up until about the time the entered the first demon city.

Can't get to love this novel and manga...Constantly remind me about the fact that MC was ugly fat NEET - not just your average guy - and it bothers all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand they did it. They really adapted a grown up fucking an underaged kid... Which means they will probably also adapt the other horrible fetiches this author has but can't do because they are obviously illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread