Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Is it true for the anime? Our bro Rudeus is finally coming to TV ??šŸ˜­
I hope the studio won't screw up it's one of the best isekai.

the light novel literally started translating vol 1 this year so it's not even close to catching up to the japanese version, let alone being finished.
if you're looking for a translated text source it's probably going to be the complete 24 volumes of the web novel.

This is really good, color me impressed. Probably one of the best isekai out there, I'm glad it's getting an anime, it certainly deserve it.

This is really good lol, started reading the web novel and im really excited for whats to come.
Im The Greatest of all Time

Does anyone know where in the novel the manga is at right now? or a side by side comparison of the arcs in the novel vs. manga? Thanks! Also, where can I read it? NovelUpdate's link seems to be outdated

@disneylandourland Pretty sure the actual Fan Translation of the LN was pretty far ahead but got DMCA into oblivion.
Hell I can't even find the Webnovel on any sort of hosting site, you have to download it and view it instead which really sucks if you don't have good Reader Software, Shame since WN translation are technically FairUse since it's a trans-formative of the original (that being the translation for another language).

Im pretty sure that both the WN (1-24) AND the LN (something like 1-9, cant remember until what volume they managed to translate, but probably more) are still out there. Do give novelupdates a try, or atleast any of the ln aggregates as they may still have them.

what chapter is when rudeus
nearly dies by that really strong guy and is spared because if his follower....I think the name regarding dragon was mentioned

Where does this latest (Ch 53) leave off in the LN / WN ? This is too good and I don't mind reading.

@Banshie for reference, any big event like that in Mushoku Tensei is called "Turning Point". There was one with that name back at chapter 15 or so, and the one you're asking about is about 47.

Group Leader
Hope that they donā€™t skip any more contents and follow the webnovel now on. Itā€™s all good shit in the academy arc.

For anyone wondering:
Rudeus marries Sylphy and yeah..

You could probably firgure out the rest about his ā€œthingā€.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, years ago I was thinking about this exact scene and how unlikely the manga is to last until then. Round of applause.

And well, but, I mean, the big spoiler is not really a spoiler at all.

Aggregator gang
I've been thinking, I read the wn, long long ago... Should I read the LN too? does anyone know if the ln deviates from the wn story?

@conscript117 There is no major plot difference between the WN and the LN. However, the LN is often more professional in regards to its writing and localization. If i were to reread it, I'd want to read the officially localized LN

Users who are viewing this thread