Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Group Leader
I forgot how amazing this was. It's still good years later. Good shit is good shit no matter how old you get.

Edit: I just read all the chapters in two days, and I'm about to go find the light novel. THROW AWAY YOUR DOUBTS. READ THIS MASTERPIECE.

First time reading this. A great story. Yeah, MC is OP, but the author actually puts the MC on a quest. First, to get back to his Isekai home then to find the rest of his family. Only sleep stopped me from reading all 55 chapters in one sitting. Well, it's a new day, guess I should finish it.

@swiggy1957 you can read the novel if you whan. the novel already complete and for short the end is good and yes he bcome a HAREM master

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

another group just constantly false flagging this by reposting finished chapters. very nice

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes scanlation people really are full of themselves. Why are you fighting over an already stolen property. Its laughable.

decent story idea i guess, but way, way, waaaaaay too horny for my tastes, especially involving kids. gross

With all the Isekai's being made into anime I am surprised we have not seen this one yet. Was it not big in Japan with the Light Novels? Or am I thinking of a different series?

i remember reading this a couple months ago, and it’s got me hooked again. makes me want to spoil myself by reading the novel

Ugh, my most hated trope in manga, people suffering from such terminal stupidity you'd think it'd require their entire concentration just to breathe. People get separated, or they just change clothes, and suddenly people who've known them half their life don't recognise them, recognise their voice, or even suspect for a second that it's the same person. I have to imagine it's a reflection on how stupid the author is.

Group Leader
@tachibana_ryu

K2.png

@wintertime7 I read the web novel around the first 10 chapters of the manga and I'm still having a blast reading the manga even though i know everything that happens. The novel is worth reading, so give it a try if you haven't.

Fed-Kun's army
The novel becomes trash after he gets to the magic school though, as the entire plot is scrapped for predictable saccharin love comedy drivel.

So I started reading the novel cause I couldn't handle the wait... Still have a long way to go to catch up and it made me realize just how great this manga actually is, (every depiction of events that can't be fully convey with words) both works complement each other nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread