Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

If there is an anime i just hope they tone down the otaku vibe of the mc when he goes on that mood. Its a bit much.

I’m not to sure about this anime there is a thin margin for them in order to make this anime great, too much and we get a cringeworthy smoldering pile of anime, too little and it becomes a generic isekai that’s been done (mushoku is isekai but it is the standard setter), they need to nail a lot of boxes to make this a truly great anime from execution of characters, battle animation, VA, and other. Personally any anime can be great if those boxes can be checked but if possible I want this one to do it

People here don't seem to understand why Rudeus got his mother to forgive his father.

If she had followed up on her feelings Lilia would be out on the doorstep, pregnant and with no job. He outright makes Paul out to be the villain but does it in a way that keeps Lilia safe.

Also the school arc is definitely one of the lowest points of the story. Its purpose is almost entirely as a transitionary point between more important arcs and building up towards future plot threads. Every single person introduced in this arc ends up being important down the line, and centralizing the cast makes it easier to work in various character interactions early on.

Major spoilers for future arcs from the novel:

Literally everyone in this arc (Zanoba and his kingdom have an entire arc, Cliff and the Millis sect have an entire arc, Rinia/Lynia and Pursena return as supporting cast, soon to be Nanahoshi has an overarching storyline and she is the one who introduces Rudeus to Perugius, Ariel and Luke are key players in the Ashura succession arc, Badigadi, are all major characters who get pretty much entire arcs to themselves in the future. Some more than others. It's better to introduce them all early on so the reader can grow accustomed to them then and there.

This is when the story has its downtime, so that it can move more quickly in the future.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the school arc to be done and go back to the adventure stuff, this is painful :p

In complete and abject defiance towards the TL I am putting major spoilers in the comments

M A J O R S P O I L E R S

what?

I feel that this school arc is so slow !!! Like... Argf, reading 2~3 chapters feel like reading 1 chapter...

school arc's going to be looooong i think, i believe theres like 2-3 more volumes of school stuff in the WN

Although the school arc is a bit lack luster compared to the others, its actually a huge " just be happy" moment and a breather for the upcoming "OMG NO" stuff that is coming in the future, I suggest readers give it time cuz after this its going to be a long long long while till we get some breather lol.

Group Leader
Nie ma tu nic nowego. Bohaterowie są nudni, a logika czasami robi sobie wolne i zwiedza Karaiby. Jego rodzice to największy wygryw, a sam mc to zbok, w dodatku również nudny.

A lot of people say this is a pretty good manga. But no matter how hard I try, I just cant get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread