Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

This is just... generally well done.

Yeah, it's got all of the tropes, but with actual good worldbuilding and characters that you care about.

@Truc93 It's around volume 8-9 by now (ngl I just looked at the last chapter so I don't know how far along it is rn)

Fed-Kun's army
Hohoho, a new trailer just came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfXOXxj-8Fc

For anyone who wants to know, the current chapter of the manga (ch. 64 and Sept. 17 2020) is somewhere in the middle of Volume 8 of the WN. There are 24 volumes.

It's about 1/3 of the way through the story, and be prepared; it is a beautiful crazy ride. If you want sunshine and rainbows, this is not for you. Good things happen for Rudy and he is super powerful, but this story is filled with suffering. I am currently re-reading it all, as I stopped reading when vol. 21 was getting TL'd. Again, it's an awesome read, and the MC is a great and powerful being, who gets rewarded with great beauty and great tragedy.

Fed-Kun's army
new chapter tommorow lets go, well itll be a few days before its fully translated unless someones dedicated enough to translate it as soon as it updates

@Roleic please tell me he isnt a harem MC thats constantly a cuck eunch to himself, I stopped reading years ago when it was up to day at chapter 20 or 30.

@Meybi No, he isn't is the simple answer. More details ->
He becomes a true harem lead. He has three wives, and multiple children with each by the end of the story.

@exia00111 yeah I figured he wasnt a pussy when I read all the way up to 64 and saw he actually fucked one of the girls unlike 98% of harem protags

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Waiting is hell.

More importantly, That anime release is 2021 apparently! how wonderful... Not like it took them 3 years to translate out 64.5 chapters.

Double-page supporter
bruh when are we gonna see the sylphie/rudeus reunion or the eris/rudeus reunion. Or when is my guy gonna get the stiffy uh

I don't believe in polygamy and thus don't often come anywhere near harem stories unless I am consciously deciding that I am not going to be taking the story seriously. This story is different. I still don't believe that all the girls will be happy just because they GET to be with the MC, but I'm still invested in the romances between all of them. Unlike most harems; each and every girl has a deep and human personality and a logical reason for liking the MC. The relationships develop naturally (though aided slightly by MC maturity being above his age when he's like 5) and I genuinely care for and like each girl.

If anyone knows any good harems where the love interests aren't walking tropes and they and the MC have good chemistry and banter let me know. Male or female I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread