Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Fed-Kun's army
People still read this pedo isekai? Then again it's an isekai after all, when you're at the bottom of the barrel it doesn't hurt to dig even deeper.

Dex-chan lover
It’s getting an anime adaptation! 🙌

https://mobile.twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/1314401064926420992

Can't wait for the next Chapter. Even if it updates every month or two I still really enjoy it.

Have read to chapter 40 right now and I gotta say it is really better than your average trash isekai!

@Gabe202

i can 100% say it is better than these other isekai cutouts you've read for the nth amount of time
and spoilers
it is good if you hate the protag becuase he will suffer like a lot

tldr; better than most isekai but not quite good in terms of other manga

The main character is really well written. He suffers from an incredible amount of clinical depression, which wasn't magically cured when he reincarnated into another world. This is legitimately one of the best depictions of actual realistic depression I've ever seen in media, especially manga. As someone who deals with similar issues, it's actually really relatable. I don't agree with everything he does, he's a real piece of shit at times, but that's the point. Depression and anxiety disorders can and WILL warp your perspective, which makes it really easy to act like a piece of shit. But he doesn't just wallow in it either, he actively tries his best to keep moving forward, helping people, and trying to grow. He forgives people who wrong him, he realizes when he's been an asshole and tries to make up for it, and tries to change. In fact, he's changed DRASTICALLY from the start of the story to the current point. His character growth has been amazing to watch. That's some of the best parts of this series, that's what really drew me in.

Man the pacing for this arc is on a really slow burn. I'd wager we have another 15 chapters before we get to the next one. But at least after this arc the story picks up

FYI the WN of this manga is the godfather of Isekais, is the one that truly kicked the genre and spanned the Isekai Age

man I read the WN twice, and I still get so pumped when I get a new chapter for the manga.

Badibadi is immortal so he just Regen. Until at last no man can kill him cause he is loyal to hitogami

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread