Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Are the novels really good and should I continue from where the manga left off or restarts since lots of people are saying the manga is shit compared to the novel, any advice?

Is it only me that thinks that first episode of the anime is better than the manga chapters which showed in the episode?(HELP ME!!!)

Fed-Kun's army
@Bossaton, yes the novel is much better in pacing and overall tone. Start from the beginning if you want to read it if I were you.

Why the fuck is there a literal 10-year-old sex scene? ("It's not sex its ecchi," no, fuck you, it's literally illustrated 10-year-old full-on groping. It's so weird. If you like that stuff, you have a problem. If you don't like it, it makes you uncomfortable. So why include it? WHY?!). I'm so sick of these MC's being literal pedophiles. Why the fuck would a (rEiNCarNatEd) 30+ year old dude wanna fuck a 10 year old. Pisses me off to no end. I get relating to the MC wanting to be a better person, but god damn does this disturb me. (inb4 if you don't like it don't read it)

I cant believe I binged through the manga after watching episode 1 and then realizing after binging all chapters that there are missing chapters

Group Leader
It feels great that the light novel that's one of my favourites has a manga and now anime as well. But, though it is a little disapponting in both adaptations, anime as well as manga, quite alot of details are lost. When I came here after reading some LN volumes of Jobless Reincarnation and read manga here I just saw that how many of the things the manga does not have here which were in LN. It can be that maybe manga and anime just adapts the story and try to turn it into a little from the orginal source. Meh anyway, the manga's good tho, so it's all right!😆

Double-page supporter
There's only one episode of the anime out so far so they're kind of hard to compare but at least that episode felt like a more faithful adaption of the novel than this manga. The manga skips a lot. At times it feels like I'm reading a cliff notes version of something.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dexat, she used too much mana to the point when he tried to landed after he got teleported into Ariel's place.

This has to be the most frustrating and meandering story I have ever read. Not one single plot point ever has any resolution -- at every turn something new is introduced that of course never gets resolved. New characters that have no bearing on anything whatsoever and plot contrivances that make deus ex machina seem clever. The late Robert Jordan would have been proud!

I'm guessing I'm about 25 years too old for this one, but that usually isn't that big of an issue -- I happily read sparkly shoujo and edgelord fukushuusha nonsense but it's clear that the author is capable of so much more than what we get that I'm pulling my hair out in frustration.

It's competently enough put together, so I hope other people can enjoy it, but I couldn't take more after 12 volumes and felt like I had wasted too many braincells and hair follicles to keep going.

EDIT: As noted by @AccountIMadeToComment it should definitely have the "loli" tag. MC is without doubt a pederast and it's really pushing the envelope of being criminal to even read in some countries (i.e Sweden).

Dex-chan lover
When I checked NU just now, the old volumes were gone. Now where can I read the novel... uh... for free?

EDIT: nvm, found it. Btw what happened with the missing chapters?

People please read the novels or watch the anime, this is a absolutely horrendous adaptation of the novels and ruins several good points of it.

I feel like the mangaka just doesn't give a fuck about this manga adaptation anymore

Contributor
Web novel > anime > manga. The anime is one of these rare gems where the adaption surpass the manga. Manga have good drawings but is very subpar, not worth if the anime will cover the whole story overtime.

Users who are viewing this thread