Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

c'mon just fuck the elf already.
I enjoy the anime but they sexualized it a bit too much.

Fed-Kun's army
@deadway nah ur just horny
Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.png

i really like the manga up to the current chapter and i saw the first ep of the anime (which was pretty good). But people are saying the anime is a lot better so i guess i'll stick to seeing how much it'll carry over. Unless we get a greenlight for more seasons, there is no guarantee that the entire story will be covered

Contributor
@pizzapicante27 - Yep, people said around volume 6, hopefully they will make more seasons to cover the whole story, after all they create a studio only for this anime so the chances are pretty high.

😖The MC is just a powerful, creepy pervert, and his family is kinda messed up. Even though its kinda messing with morals and stuff its a good plot.🙃

Idk... Its conflicting. 😓

@well_this_is_awkward I don't know about creepy but just wait till it starts moving towards the main conflict. The light novel had a rather interesting goal for him to fight for that doesn't come up in series like this that often.

@seccsevyn That was just the pre-air episodes, normal airing is now up to ep. 2, this coming Sunday is ep. 3 and im guessing it will be around 20-ish episodes based on the fact that promo material teases the first encounter with Orsted and the ammount of content that entails.

Digging the anime already but then again I binged this entire manga over 48 hours so I was ready for it. I hate the Protagonist more on the show though. Lol

Am I the only one who thought Rox was older? I swear in the manga it feels like she’s in her early 20s, then suddenly we get Megumin Jr in the show. It’s been a long time since I read it though and I might be confusing her with the teacher from little Witch Academia. Lol

I didn't even know it had an anime that ariring when I started reading this manga. And in my opinion, this might be the best isekai manga out there...

Users who are viewing this thread