Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

@john9983

Still ranting for attention...

And FYI the entire point of the prologue was to show that the MC was a gross, degenerate otaku NEET with social anxiety hated by his family and friends. The entire point of the story is that he is reborn into a new life to completely reinvent hinself for the better (which he does). Aside from the prologue, he never displays these tendencies ever again aside from weebing out occasionally.

But of course you wouldn't care about that because you just want attetion. Hence the REEE-ing for no reason, unprovoked. "Protesting" the anime? Here? Get real.

<not sure how to delete comment, so I will just edit it out. There was a bit of personal information that in retrospect felt out of place for this community.>

I dont get why people who don't like this manga still reads it and then starts complaining that this is shit. Lol thats like going to a restaurant you don't like again and again to eat food you don't like, get disgusted and proceed to scream "this place is shit" and expect no one to look at them or even complain that they just literally just started screaming in the middle of a restaurant.

Its fun. One of my very first isekais, started reading it when it first came, dropped it few times, and when there were more chapters I read it again.
I saw trailer for anime and I am kinda scared of CGI. Lets hope anime will turn out great, since it has potential to do so.

This is one of the best isekai out there it has the action, drama, and romance plausible. I recommend this to everyone.

However, I'm dropping this because of certain reasons. I'm into fluff isekai where our MC can do it all and the subject is quite away from reality or is not harming my heart to much.

I ended reading this because of his father's cheating and him being a moron after the Lost of his two wives. I can see my dad in him and that's it for me.

But overall this isekai is a masterpiece.

Spoiler- This manga takes too damn long to release new chapters and it bums me out because i'm so invested in the story.

I still don't understand why Fitz doesn't just fucking tell Rudeus that she's his childhood friend fucking hell its so unnecessary.

It's like the ugly bastard in hentai got isekai'd. Really throws me off when he refers to his past life.. The rest of the story is interesting though

Did you ever fall in love with a story line, but there was a large gap between the last time you read an installment and the latest. It happened here with Mushoku Tensei. Good thing I marked it on my list, but I read it and was sorely confused about what was going on as I read many different Isekai stories. What's a guy to do? Start back at the very beginning, which I did. I've been marathon reading this for the last few days🤯🤯🤯

I have read a LOT of isekai types. I say, so far.. this is 7/10 for me. It has a fairly amusing story despite some annoying (to me anyway) ecchi parts which i understand is fanservice to some here. Idrc about that but I wished there was more fight scenes ya know? Less romance more action pls😤 Lol

honestly, just try reading the story. It isn't that bad as some people claim it to be. To each their own. Not everything/ anyone is flawless.

The chapters in Japan, do they have a certain date to be released there every month?

Users who are viewing this thread