Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

If you're gonna snipe, please be better than the group doing it smh. I didn't see how bad Tempest was until Robo uploaded

Ffs i was starting to lile it coz i thought he started to actually get a lil more mature but dammit i think its time for me to stop now.

Why does Rudy have blue hair? I thought she mentioned that her hair appears green to people because of magic.

Aggregator gang
@Haltfire302 yeah u r right especially those last chapters that didn't brought anything new, just some unnecessary "short stories" i think? A morning of fitz or the latest one about the figure and pants of girl. Rating of this manga is just falling from 9 to lower and lower imo.

Group Leader
A story definitively not to be read by today's finest hypocrites, being your common Twitter User and/or the modern puritanists who believe any protagonist must be a model of purity a.k.a cuck oblivious to non-vanilla and pervy stuff.

It's good to have a protagonist with anti-hero traits once in a while, even if nowaday the manga genre has been hijacked by a bunch of normalfags who just want to get angry over every little things.

images

@BaGamman Have over-the-top pervy jokes, have short side stories, whatever, those are fine. It’s when the story becomes so discombobulated, and removed from anything that came before it that the quality starts decreasing. Not to mention any lack of character development for the protagonist.
the dude LITERALLY dies
and he completely forgets that and turns the focus ENTIRELY to
curing his erectile dysfunction
. Like, come on. You don’t need to be so serious to turn it into a drama, but at least give us something that’s not straight out of a 4koma.

Group Leader
@Haltfire302 Eh, define "character development".

It's just the way the author want the manga to evolves. It's boring to always have a loser protagonist who struggles to 'get good' by saving a kingdom or something.

This guy goal in his new life is to get laid,
save his relative
and worship his waifus, and it's working out somehow, so honestly speaking I just feel like you people don't understand what the author want to do in this manga.

@bagamman Didn’t realize I was talking with the author themself, surely you must be them with such authority on how the author views the manga.

During this latest arc, it’s clearly written in the character’s dialogue and actions that the events of the world have had extremely little influence on his ideals, morals, or goals. Despite all of the
near-death, actual death, and traumatizing events
that have befallen the protagonist, he only focuses on one aspect:
severe and utterly comical perversion.
He doesn’t care about
the entire population of the town teleporting across the world, what Hitogami is and why has Rudeus been placed here, or even why the Dragon Emporer despises Hitogami and his followers enough to mercilessly kill a passing traveler, nor gaining the strength to combat such a foe. All the character focuses on right now is curing his erectile dysfunction, not even caring about his significant other who left him b/c she was too weak and watched him die. Just ED, that’s it.
To say the current progression and regression of the manga is disappointing is such an understatement that is impossible with words alone, only a long sigh would do.

@Haltfire302 just dropping in here after deciding to read the manga (so i don't know if the manga has adapted everything exactly the same as the web novel) but Rudeus matures a lot after
he meets his father for the first time after he was teleported, at the port city after going through the demon continent and is given a reality check by his dad and matures even more as the story progresses, at least in the web novel

@Haltfire302 also, all the perverted stuff takes a backseat as the story progresses into the later stages when he
finds out about who Hitogami is, who's the Dragon Emperor, etc
the story gets super convoluted once it introduces shit like
time travel, betrayal and actual relationships
. trust me, it gets very good

So fucking gross from the start with the overweight fat fucking pig looking Japanese guy. SO many creepy and outright fucking cringy scenes and scenarios with the mc and other fem chars.

Users who are viewing this thread