Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Contributor
There should be a restriction for people that aren't "Seinen" not being able to rate seinen manga.

At all who rated without being "Seinen (Young Adult Men)", if you read a series that is for a demographic that isn't in accordance with your gender or age you should try to be impartial, and if you don't like it simply don't rate it at all, because it wasn't written for you in the first place.

It jumps all over the place so it gets super confusing in my opinion. But it’s really good. I give it a 7.5/10.

the mc is disgusting like all other comments say but hes a well written character (and gonna be a good guy if im not wrong)

so if u dont mind his traits and cringe, you'll appreciate this manga quite well

and if u do, u might as well read other stuff rather than complaining about the mc's traits and giving unnecessary hate

its like spreading hate just because of one or two reasons, its stupid, if u dont like it, buzz off because theres many things to look at.

not saying this manga is very good just the manga is getting unnecessary hate

fuck you guys, yes I know it was real cringe at first but he's really grown on me. Well written character

The hell is up with this author, is he a sadist? There's way too much blueballing and unnecessary drama damn it.

While I generally don't like isekai, this one really grew on me because of the character interactions. MC reminds me of a more serious version of Kazuma from KonoSuba, and I could honestly relate with his anxiety over possibly being rejected and fear of losing all that he had in the new world. Even though he's a jackass, a pervert, and overall a disgusting trashbag that I wouldn't hesitate to punch if I met him in real life, he's a very well written character.

not gonna lie I cried a little when Rudy reunited with his dad

@tarosuki
Does this manga has character development?
I've been contemplating whether I should binge read this manga or not..

If you don't mind, could you list the pros and cons based on your view? Thanks!

I Wonder what i read right now cause before that teleport accident this was interesting, now i feel as if i was waking up from good dream to sad reality

@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 Iirc shit gets interesting again when they found rudi's mother. For now were stuck on school setting, we gonna get lots of cliche but i cant wait for roxy coming back and elinalise being a cougar

Is there a label for girls that look like guy until naked? And is this a form of gap moe?

Users who are viewing this thread