Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Shit, that one was among the cliffhangers that I couldn’t stand.

Can anyone who’ve read the LN tell me if
the demon lord got revived after the headshot? Or is he really dead? Did his fiance avenge him or something?

Tryna happily read this manga while pretending that the mc isn’t a pedo groomer

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine having a good story and character development as a manga but the same offended trope that always cries about stuff like slaves, rape, and other things in a fictional, yes fictional, mangas says that the manga is trash just bc
the mc had sex with the, at some point, tje female lead
. Imagine just saying this is trash because only one chapter... Everybody predicted it would happen when
they talked about Eris needs to do for the destroyed city, i mean, when they talked about being a wife of the noble and she showed in undies you could think she wanted to give him her first time and then left him for the noble, so they could help the destroyed city, but she left to train so she could protect mc
. It's always the same, there is a manga: it has a rape chapter, a slave chapter o a typical mc too whinny to do something with the girls and the you hate it and trashtalk about it.

it might have a comedy tag but that story is sad as hell so only read it if you can stomach the choice between two evils and no alternatives or choose a good point to stop reading it the ln it is bases on is a progressive disaster

.....................Why is chapter 5.5 labeled as 10.5 here?
its events take place in between chapters 5 and 6 (timeline-wise). It is considered to be chapter 5.5 chapter order-wise as well.

Fed-Kun's army
This seems pretty nicely received and from few chapters i read its not bad. But good god why is the early chapters translation like that. I have no idea why the translator felt the need to not translate the Japanese expression to English and instead put abunch of notes on the sides, like "LOLIKKO MAGICIAN KITA" thats literally just Japanese but in romaji. Couldve just said loli magician came, though kinda sounds wrong is still preferrable.

TL;DR
Early translator mega weeb

Why are chapters 7-12 missing? Man, that is one thing that I hate about Mangadex: random missing chapters in otherwise consistently updated series.

Users who are viewing this thread