Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

It's nice to see someone having to work for it and isn't just handed everything right off the bat as is usual for isekais, most characters are also pretty believable and not the run of the mill sterotype you would expect, been on an isekai binge the last few days and this one stands out to me.

Fed-Kun's army
@burmn123

Thanks for that, i was wondering why this one got an 8. I dropped this not long after i posted my last comment here (about 1/3 of way through the uploaded chapters).

Ill trust your judgement that itll be better, since i got nothing to read anyways.

This manga is pretty great later on... I would suggest going through the chapters a few times, I'm dumb so I got confused.

I'm surprised that some people wasn't that interested in the build up. I think the satisfaction of seeing something build up to something is better than seeing something reach it's destination directly.

The release schedual makes me forget things almost, im constantly edging on the border of blanking out what this series is about

@iamlazy same here, I can't even remember which one I read last time, and the eye thingy that mark it as read doesn't work for me...

The author really like throwing the title of god to everything huh, even being a good friend means being you're basically a god LOL

I really love this manga soo much I ended reading into the LN and WN for more content and damn its awesome!! One of the best LN/WN I have ever read. I recommend this manga to anyone then tell the people who want more content pick up the LN/WN (finished) you won't regret it. Also can't wait to see this animated and hope the entire series gets animated as a result as there is some really awesome scenes from the LN that I would love to see animated. If done right it could be one of the best series of all time.

@Gearoflife Yup, solid manga and best novel all time. I really hope they give Mushoku justice in the anime when it comes to the quality, and that it has a long run where nothing get's left out, but only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread