Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Ah, seriously thank god that stupid girl had to fight Badigadi instead. I just wanted her dealt with and out of the damn way, and the demon seems like way more fun to interact with as a character than some jealous bitch.

I have a love/hate relationship with this manga.
The plot swings back and forth from clueless, naive, perverted, and stupid MC to cautious, driven, hard-working, and loving MC. Character development? That only matters when drama and plot twists aren’t part of the plot. If the author decides to take away the MC’s intelligence and wisdom, they will do it without hesitation.

I give up wishfully thinking there is something redeemable. I keep getting disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't recommend this one
the first like 30 chapters felt bad and cringe
the mc is a super pervert in the body of a 7-11 year old so it felt weird.
the most recent chapters have been good and entertaining
but was it worth it to read those first chapters I don't think so

For people saying that this one is of the best iseaki
i can't really support that

Power Uploader
The first couple of chapters suck but once the main plot kicks in (around chapter 16), this series becomes really engaging.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I can't help comparing the series to Negima, just a bit more dramatic and with protag actually DTF. The way he grew out his pony tail, the way he holds his staff, the Demon Lord basically being Jack Rakan. The resemblences are uncanny.

Double-page supporter
People be having lot's of mixed opinions in the comments. Personally I'm enjoying the manga so far. The MC has been changing as a person as the story goes on. I can see why some people don't like the MC but I think he is interesting and his story is fun to read. To everyone say he is a massive perv, I think your wrong and right. Most people especially guys (me included) are massive pervs but were still decent people. As the story progressed he did start to loss his old Pervy neet self and grew to care more and more for the people around him.

Overall I think the manga is about a 8.5/10 for me. (Praise the relic of the goddess Roxy!!!!)

This is a story about a neet 34 yo who isekai to magic world where his father is a drunktard that cheats on his beautiful wife. The mc is naive af and dont even resembles any kind of maturity from his past life.

being reminded that in the little boy's body is a fat 34 year old loser all the time makes it so creepy

rememeber guys that this light novel was the FIRST isekai novel with truck-kun ever, this one is older than you think

Double-page supporter
Why does this not have an ecchi tag. Felt like reading a Shota Doujinshi with a perverted Toddler as hes 3 here. Like holy hell i cant even comprehend the people who actually say this has good characters and character portrayal and the mc works for his power as eh starts out OP instantly.

I mean 3 year old boy( shown as 35y old alot) thinking about tentacle rape and molesting all females he meets and his teacher watching the parents fucking in the 1st 2 chapter, while he watches her. Then a chap later undresses and molests another 5 year old bullied kid . What kind of shit is this literally. I guess its a hopeless Neets wet dream, but overall this is just disgusting for me. I mean this right here is a prime example of why anime fans are viewed as degenerates and child molestors and why people feel ashamed to associate with it.

Anyway if you expect nice and fun characters or a good story you aint gonna find it here. If you mainly care about a powerfantasy harem world for a perverted Neet that even goes for kids with mostly ecchi and these kinda thoughts then you at the right place i guess.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread