Mushoku Tensei: Roxy Gets Serious

I dare to say that roxy's tale is more interesting and genuine feeling than the main novel xD

where I would rate mushoku as an 8 I rate this a 9 ;)

Aggregator gang
Anyone else like just looking at how physically deformed Roxy must be to get that angle in the current (volume 2) cover? Because God it's hilarious.
"I was born with a birth defect, you see. No, not the telepathy. One of my hips extends longer than the other. It's incredibly painful."

Cool side story, adds a little depth to her talks with Rudi in the novels. Plus we get to see the holy object that redues enshrines later nearly every chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I didn't even know about the main manga, until just starting this review. Wowsie, is this really good! This may sound pathetic but it has actual C H A R A C T E R S, it's been surprisingly rare to find them! Brilliance!

Finding a Flower-head girl like that seems a bit forced tbh. But whatever serves to advance the story.

Group Leader
Sorry for the slow releases... Between my job and daily life stuff, I dont have that much of a time for everything I want to do.
I wont stop doing it as long as I can... and if I can't... I'll let you know guys!
Robo, and WeaWeab are great guys, send them some love.

Thank you all! And Merry Christmas!

This is an actual adventure! Its not just about finding the next monster to kill. This story about a girl who goes out into the world and experience so much, both joy and sorrow. An adventure where she doesn't do just one type of job but many! Meeting new interesting friends and then say goodbye to them. This is truly an adventure manga. Its also so nice to see a main female character in a story where it isnt about getting into the boy's pants >_> Truly a manga for all to enjoy

Dex-chan lover
A lot of time skips and seems to hit only the high note but I've come to a hard truth about this manga. Since there will be no "plot" developments, the artist spends a lot of time on fan service pantyshots. They are frequent, and in many cases spread over multiple cells of the same page.

LoL, guess ya gotta milk it for all it's worth when you have a legal loli that is chasing after a shota xD

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't the MC literally go on to
cheat on this girl while she's literally at home pregnant with his child? Before even asking her if she's okay with "harem route"?

Truly a trash isekai, I regret the time I spent on it.

@isthon It didn't go down like that.
Paul (Rudy's Dad) & Roxy went into a labyrinth to save Zenith(Rudy's Mom). Roxy was transported into a random place in the labyrinth because of a trap, putting her life in danger. Rudeus(Rudy/MC) found out about this and left his pregnant wife(Sylphiette) to go on a journey and save Roxy. Rudy saves Roxy and she falls in love with him. They also find Zenith but she appears to have lost her memory & the ability to speak. Paul also died saving Rudy when Rudy slips up in front of a Hydra. Rudy is crushed by the situation of his parents so Roxy sleeps with him on their way back home to kinda take his mind off things I guess. I can't recall if she knew about Sylph before or after she slept with him.

I can't remember exactly what happened when he gets back but I think he confesses everything & leaves it up to Sylph with what to do.

Dex-chan lover
@Whakatewhinau

Sounds exactly what I described, just being ridiculously lenient on the
male's shittiness because TUFF TIME.

Feeling bad isn't a justifiable reason to cheat on your wife. Your PREGNANT wife.

Users who are viewing this thread