Dex-chan lover
Look, it's Bobby B,
One true king of Westeros!
Dispensing justice.

FrequentThreadbareAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lmao that gif is one of the best i've seen.

Group Leader
Quest name: Tamerlane's music.
Quest giver: Mangadex Moderator, LLG
Description: Come back Sabaton's Music Thread at least once a week to rub virtual salt into Tamerlane's real emotional wound.
Reward: 100 sadist points.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
But what is the quest duration?
Until Tamerlane has lost all concept of reality, and is living a hollow existence inside a specialized care facility, surrounded by a bleak and hopeless environment, only occasionally opening his mouth to mumble broken Sabaton lyrics while fixing his eyes on the wall with his thousand-yard stare.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
...So, right now? On these forums? Does that mean the quest window is already closed?
No, he's still able to use the forums, meaning he's not yet completely mindbroken.

@Richman
I'm also going to use this opportunigy to selfishly promote my first translation, working with a spanish translator, i feel so happy.
I don't usually read Korean comics, but I'll follow this one just for you, pal. Be grateful.

EDIT: The translations are grammatically correct. Nice.

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
You better like, comment and subscribe on every chapter, because i didn't study 15 out of my 18 years of life english to not use it. The only thing i'm not confident of is my pronuciation, lol.

Contributor
@Richman
One nitpick is that the spoooooooooky house is located "on a cliff", not "in a cliff".
The example below is a house located "in a cliff".

fuckthat.jpg

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Don't worry, any time i make a mistake, i give myself plenty of punishment, that is why usually i have perfect spelling, but my grammar still needs some work.

Dex-chan lover
One nitpick is that the spoooooooooky house is located "on a cliff", not "in a cliff".
I didn't even notice that lol. You can always count on English Unicorn Sensei for stuff like this.

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
It had to be the fantastical beast with a doctorate masters degree of engineering of the english language that had to correct me.

Group Leader
@justforthelulz According to the quest giver:

There is no time limit to this quest. Feel free to beat the horse until it dies, then continue to beat the dead horse.
100 points will be automatically added to your resume every time you do so.

Contributor
@Mr_Detective
Hold up. According to the description, are there two different quest givers?
Quest giver: Mangadex Moderator, LLG
Because the other interpretation is that @LLG became a MangaDex Moderator, but thus far, we have not been notified of any mysterious deaths regarding the current slew of Mods.

@hazzack
Hold on, he might be onto something here.
Despite the upheavals these past few days, the Mods have been noticeably quiet. Too quiet, in fact.
My theory? @LLG pulled a "Talented Mr. Ripley" on @Zephyrus, which explains the absence of Big-Z. The timeline also lines up eerily well.
And @LLG calling himself "The hero MangaDex deserves"? He may very well make good on that big talk.

KPGRHvm.png

Users who are viewing this thread