Musketeer

Huh? The last chapter just seems to be a major cliffhanger. Was the series axed early?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason the raw link is for the official English translation (which isn't there anymore, either, but it is on Tapas). But, the actual raw link seems to indicate that it's not really available on there anymore either? Hard to tell having to check it all in Korean with Google Translate as my only aid.

I'd say it's passed beyond the realm of hiatus or even cancelled if it's not even available on its original publisher anymore. Perhaps this just means the Korean version is elsewhere now too but I can't be bothered to go looking for it. But as for further information, I can tell you that neither the author or artist has released anything else that started after the year this started under these names unless nobody's caught it so far. Also, Zen Martial Arts was by this author, and that's another series that just abruptly crashed and burned around this chapter numbering.

I've been waiting for 2 years and search for the raw.. but i guess I just forget about this and move on, but sadly i really like the story:(

Users who are viewing this thread