Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 65

@aoitenshi tldr there was a third party involved who used idols song to demonify the demons to make them essentially start another war. Idol and producer and co had no idea but the government forces were putting them down and it qas looking grim until lorem flew out with gospel and everyone shit 'o fuq that demon baby is super cute. This is prolly part of the performance'

And it was kind of solved.

Group Leader
They basically skipped over the entire resolution and just alluded to it. That was a pretty bad job by the author.

Group Leader
@crazyjavi87 Thanks. I shut off my brain when reading this manga since I was expecting fluff, until this came out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like literally one more page explaining shit would have helped.

Dex-chan lover
What a bad chapter. Didn't even get any good Gospel shots.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else want to see Lorem go all out against whoever is forcing the demons to transform?
We keep hearing about how powerful she was. But we've only seen two instances of said power. One when they were children and a steel sword melted on contact with her. And the other when the water demon was watching from the pole and she crossed a pretty significant distance and completely ignored his barricade to knock him out.
Though with the way its going, it will probably turn out to be Gospel's missing father, and the reason he's missing is because Lorem ran away from him while pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
Lizzette dressed like the most suspicious person in the world is exactly what they needed at this concert that had unexplained happenings going on.

Dex-chan lover
I accidentally caught up in one day.
I wonder if Lizette ages like a vampire as well.

Double-page supporter
What ? nothing got resolved ? No investigation into the idol ? No investigation into why demons started demonizing ? Did the author just sweep this under the rug without resolving anything ? Are we just suppose to ignore what happened ?

Users who are viewing this thread