Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 69.5 - Volume 3 Extras

Dex-chan lover
So Lizette is only 8 years old? I don't know why I thought she was a lot older than that.

And that birthday party was way too adorable, as is anything Gospel related.

Supporter
this one set of extras was better than the entirety of the last arc, imo.

Fed-Kun's army
Its gotta be a roller coaster for progress and development of the characters and world building. Im just really glad theres great rest stops like this to refill om the original thick fluffy goodness that started all this

Dex-chan lover
... It just hit me that we don't have volume 2 extras uploaded. Do they simply not exist?

Dex-chan lover
Merii doesn't seem running out of money at all lmao
Great work and thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I just realized on the cover with her being held up by Valentine, she's literally telling you her age, holding up eight fingers.

Dex-chan lover
It#s pretty heartwarming to see how far she's willing to go to help demon relations.

Dex-chan lover
@episode In an early chapter she said that she takes 10 millions to make a new hand. With her healing abilities, capable of healing anything and creating entire new bodies, she will literally never run out of money.

Contributor
We probably need a break from the diabetes as well. Hope IRL doesn't it you over the head too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread