Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 83

It kinda looked like Lorem had three wings on page 4. My studies of anime, manga, and game bosses over the years always says that the ones with odd number wings are the truly serious hardcore badasses.

Grrr.... why won't this damn site let me rate this story 11.... do it already!!!

Dex-chan lover
So Helga have special abilities which is another reason of her having bags under her eyes? Also, how old is Eriza? It looks like Lorem is 5 -10 years older than her in that flash back. I assume its this because of her figure and clothing is way different before chapter 1. It's either that or it's an error by the author.

Dex-chan lover
@junior1210 @Raguel
it's been made pretty clear that Lorem is approximately city-buster level power. that's why she has all this extra monitoring. if she had actually been fighting in the war instead of just doing whatever, maybe the result would have been different? She's dumb, tho, so she may have been tricked and killed if she had. I mean, she kept an anti-demon bomb for kicks

but holy hell, she can change sizes too??

Dex-chan lover
The favor was to let helga mate with gospel. So that helga could produce a better offspring. So that she won't have to get through the struggle that her mother got back then. A promised seal of mate that is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry.

Dex-chan lover
holy crap she creeps as fuck on page 4 now i really want to know the guy who has the courage to bang her!

Dex-chan lover
Fully-demonified Lorem is just as terrifying as I thought she'd be.
Helga's mom sure had a rough life even by demon standards, I'm glad there was seemingly no bad blood between them.

Dex-chan lover
So is she really a demon, without any demon powers? she just has horns and a tail?
She should at least be able to transforms, otherwise it kind of sucks a little bit too much.

Double-page supporter
@ValKnight Nah. The horns and tail aren't the same. The hair color is different too. The demon agent has wings, this guy doesn't.

@CGO39 Really? Even though we have seen plenty of male demons including Fuuga, the bodyguard and Gospel's father?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, pretty dark. And yeah, its hard to break out of a having a sense of inferiority if you've had it for so long.

... Also, can't say as I am a fan of the weakened accent. I enjoyed reading it when it was heavy (with the simple version on the sides in case I couldn't figure out a word). Did the author tone it down suddenly, or did the translator try to find a middle ground?

I dont mind the compromise on accent. Sometimes you just gotta compromise and this is a good in-between the thick but illegible accent versus the heavy annotations on the side. At least its still clear she has an accent.

I'm guessing she's going to ask Lorem to help Helga control her powers, since she doesn't have any.

This is one of my favorite manga, thanks so much for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
So she's a demon who DOESN'T have a power? I thought all of them did, but the most powerful ones also had downsides (possible death) if they couldn't control it?

Users who are viewing this thread