Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 93 - Hellos, Goodbyes, the Future, and then

Dex-chan lover
I would never have guess Zeke was potential the father, can wait to see the reasoning behind how she did

Nep

Dex-chan lover
While I love all of them, gospel especially...

I feel like our resident human is getting sidelined 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Oof, our translator sure seems to be beating himself. I'm not a scanlator so I definitely don't understand the whole sniping thing. If a group's scans come later but have better quality I will definitely be reading their version. Besides, in the case of this particular manga, I like it so much, I am reading it again, so yeah.

In any case, it's really nice having fast updates here.

I'm not quite sure what exactly Chi realized here and how exactly she came to the realization. From our perspective, we know Zeke has been spending time watching overLorem even beyond his duty so clearly he has an interest in her, but this isn't something Chi knows.

Double-page supporter
I didn't know what Chi noticed at first, but those burns on his hands... Probably caused by Lorem

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride do you need a hug or was that card at the end that explains the steps to doing your own scanlation a joke?

Dex-chan lover
I'll give you $10 if we can get two chapters tomorrow :^) jk jk

Unless....

Fed-Kun's army
that burned hand looks like an important plot
Maybe he burned it while delivering Gospel?

Dex-chan lover
I for one take quick and dirty translations over no translations for weeks anytime.

Fed-Kun's army
cs2 is free I believe, but you can do far better then paint for 15~$

Users who are viewing this thread