Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 107 - By Your Side

Dex-chan lover
there is a weird death flag vibe coming from this...but i know this isnt that type of manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite looking forward to her and Lorem spending time together. They'll either be two peas in a pod, or she'll find out why Lorem was called a Calamity, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
The little sister hasn't progressed as a character at all. She's been chasing her sister for years but never stopped to think if she should try something else.

Aggregator gang
what's with the obsession over character development anyway? how much have you 'grown' over the years that you demand fictional characters to somehow just spurt through?

Dex-chan lover
bruh are you seriously bitching at character development? she just fucking met her sister again after chasing her for fucking years aka her sister was all she cared in life

FFS even the older sister knew that she needs to get over her and that she needs to explore herself more and find out what she likes hence why she's helping her

I fucking swear some readers don't read at all instead they just skim through it and then bitch about it when its their fucking fault they don't understand shit smh

Group Leader
So looking at their horns, and going by Teresa's comment that she was happy that Dolores treated her like an older sister, I'm guessing they're not blood related and are orphans that formed a family together.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
They share complexion and their eyes are exactly the same
And look at Merii and Lorem, they look nothing alike, yet we're supposed to believe that they're blood related.

I'm going and assume that there is a war with the humanity and demon kind and that war took very long time, because if what was thinking is right then that the parents are being force to leave they're demon children because (most likely) of the war with the humans or (not that likely) a calamity hits the earth and the reason is

1. Lorem and meri are both orphans and almost any other character in the series.
2. The thatered clothing and ruined buildings is also a sign of a long war.
3. in one of the chapter one dude try to recruit Lorem to fight against humans.
4. Demon landmine and weapons against demons are still around even until to this very day of Era where mostly years after the war, signs of this can be seen with the Demon rehabilitation with humanity and co-existance with demons
5. Slavery is a thing with the Demon society, i think there society is a somewhat medieval,(I will explain this in number 6) but we can whole heartily say it's still there or some parts of it.
6. I say there society the demons are somewhat mediaval because they mostly use there power and swrods (as I can overserve) and they can't really fix the buildings the humans made because as we can see when Lorem and the others infiltrated the Demon city almost everything is ruined or just not in good shape

But overall this is all my observations as far as I can say for now at the very least.
I hope that I can help you guys with this little conservation of mine.

Double-page supporter
The horns aren't exactly the same, but other than the younger sister having 4 and Theresa having 2 their general shape and look are the same. Meanwhile Lorem and Merii's wings are completely different.

Dex-chan lover
We never got to see the Dolores/Teresa hug, guess I'll settle for hand holding.
Interesting how a dark chocolate tart was too bitter for her.

Users who are viewing this thread