Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 111 - Expectations and Disappointment

Dex-chan lover
Nightmare in S tier? But if Zeke's the sole survivor, wouldn't that mean she's about to die?

Back in 48.1, Merii mentions she was underage, 19 in Japan, four years ago, making her 23 now. I'd assume Lorem is a year or two older. 109 stated Zeke and Lorem met a few years ago, so let's say three years ago. Zeke is probably 22. We have yet to confirm Lorem's age, but the flashbacks when the sisters were young suggest she isn't much older than Merii.

Double-page supporter
@07mak This chapter confirms Zeke is 24, the flashback was 16 years ago when he was 8, and they met when he was 19. I guess this means they spent a few years together before he went back to CATT.

@remasher
You get the next few? chapters to get to know her. Plus, goth loli war machines are my fetish.

@diamona
Yeah, uh, I completely forgot slag was military slang and just used it 'cause I've always known it to mean "ugly woman"... might change it in the next few minutes :lllllllllll

@Sarsak You're right, this confirms that Zeke is 24 and they met when Zeke was 19, 5 years ago. I put too much stock in a character talking in colloquial conversation. I always view the word few to mean 3, but as expected, others probably use it differently.

Fed-Kun's army
So Zeke is not that impressive in the long run despite how much anticipation there was of him? that's a shame

Banned
That Tier-List is F-tier.

The only Best Girls are Merii and Veronica.
And Merii's position is dependant on her glasses being real and the comment to the contrary before being wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread