Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 112 - Combat Start

Dex-chan lover
As much as i love present Lorem i can't say i don't understand why the government issued this attack on her, she was... pretty active when young, she did say she attacked some small cities and with her power levels and aggressiveness, it is hard to think she would consider cooperation.

Dex-chan lover
She demonified, spun, and CAUGHT that bone bullet from literally two inches from her skull? Her fire obviously is n't the only powerful thing about her, is it?

Dex-chan lover
@Quantum3459 the bodyguard with the Administration has a much sharper nose and a different set of horns, Also His Skill is instant Movement, not Abyssal Demonification.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I've been waiting to see this for a while. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Lorem is pretty much a Monster among Monsters. Her powers are so strong that if it wasn't for Merii, she'd have died much younger from her own powers. But because she's lived so long, and her power runs so deep, she's got absolutely absurd levels of strength. And there's nothing Humanity could do to stop her if she decided to go on a full rampage. The anti-demonification gas literally does not work on her because it burns up before it even gets near her if she detects it. If she were to go all out, they'd probably have to find a way to hit her with Anti-demonification toxin from point blank. And given she just caught a tail bone sniper 'bullet' with just a small demonification… Good fucking luck.

Honestly, Lorem being so independent, distrustful, and purely self(son)-interested is why humanity wasn't wiped the fuck out. That and probably Merii taking an interest in humanity's stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized rereading this, the issue isn't just that she can burn away the A.D. Gas. She effectively turns the gas into Napalm

Dex-chan lover
@ravidya Yeah, she's basicaly a living breathing reusable hyrdogen bomb of pure heat, if she goes all out you can't even attack her since the projectil would melt and anyone trying to approach would be cooked.

It would be a matter of a week for her to just show up at every big city and just nuke it depending on how fast demon can travel.

Users who are viewing this thread