Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 113 - Whether You're Human or Demon

Dex-chan lover
She is still not fully transforming, which means the author reaaaally wanted to show off these guys who clearly have no chance on this fight.

Dex-chan lover
@Nexian
iNHKU8q.jpg

VSS

Watched this chapter with this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coqV69hgmAo) in the background. Nothing like the ominousest violin ever for the ominousest chapter this manga has ever had. Cant wait for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar

I know, right? They can't even land a scratch on her or even use their abilities in the most optimal ambush situation, WITHOUT her bringing out the big guns, AND with her being completely unaware until literal seconds after the sniper took the shot.

Poor Zeke got stuck with the special ed kids, thinking they still got a chance.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release!
And damn, now we gonna see a pissed off Lorem, cant wait
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Dex-chan lover
Not once did anyone try to understand her... they just labelled her as a threat without asking about her side of the issue.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty awesome to see Lorem like this as it really helps put the pieces together between how other demons were, how they and humans viewed her and who she actually was.

@hayatekanzaki

Zeke's ability isn't compatible with cooperating with other demons (hence why he'll get along with Lorem, they're both pretty lonely, although Lorem is less lonely since she does have her sister - same with Chiharu). If he was participating in the fight, he would be preventing them from being able to use their abilities.

Also, considering Lorem's heat is known to be able to vaporize his poison, the moment Lorem finds out he's present and what his ability is, he won't have a chance. So I would say that the plan is that he's their last resort - he jumps her when she thinks the battle is over/when she least expects it, and once her demonization and ability are sealed then it'll be a more even fight.

Honestly though, Lorem is so powerful; not only are her ability and demonization far above the norm, her battle instincts are incredibly sharpened. To be fair, unlike most demons, she has come back from near death situations many times thanks to her sister's ability, so she's accumulated battle experience in a way that would be very difficult to replicate for anyone else as they would long have died before reaching her proficiency.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato minor correction, Her heat isn't known to vaporize his Poison, It's known to Combust his poison, which means adding it to the equation without direct application would likely worsen the situation.

Dex-chan lover
It's a flashback. She'll be okay.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger @Bluefox_1
I honestly hope the author won't pussy out with something so left handed...
What I wonder, however, is who will be to deal the blow: remeber, this fight has 2 survivors and they had a children shortly after...

@beregorn
I can't quite figure out why you tagged me, but feel free to provide a better translation for 討伐, I guess?

Also, more importantly,
you might as well drop this series then 'cause this volume ends with Nightmare and Drake going MIA and Merii healing Nightmare's wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread