Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 115 - Until Now and From Now On

Dex-chan lover
Good thing he decided to quit right before killing her or we'd never have been blessed with Gospels cuteness

I know this doesn't exactly goes here, but what is exactly the drama here? AFAIK sniping would mean that someone makes an effortless translation of a work with the intent of scoring views (?) off of a popular work previously (and currently) translated by someone else. Is this supposed to be effortless? It surely looks fairly well done, not the best but very far from the worst. So could someone explain what went wrong?

dnl

Hey scanlator. I changed my mind on you. Thank you for pumping out chapters like mad

Thanks for the chapter again!
Honestly, the meme stuff you add on in the end always make me chuckle. So thank you for that :D

Keep up the good work as always ^^

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

And damn, there's still people complainin? C'mon, xxs is doing a great job ffs (im usually bad with irony, but its comments are still funny tho)
Cant wait next chapter :3

Thank you for the chapter!
And just know, that whiny cunt on 4chan does NOT represent the whole. I love your chapters AND the memes. Thank you so much!!!

Dex-chan lover
@littleoni before xxs (the current scanlator) came in, we already had a group scanlating this on a weekly basis with a very high quality (going as far as translating different japanese dialects as english accents). Then, around a month ago, xxs swooped in and started scanlating these on a daily basis (since this was abandoned for a while before, the raws had piled up). Since his work is still quite HQ (although slightly less so than the previous people), Entropia Scans probably thought that sacrificing their social life to keep up with him wasn't really worth it and decided to drop the series.

So yes, he did snipe it, though it is unusual for a sniper to make such HQ releases. It's a shame we lost that top-tier scanlation, but since xxs is releasing regularly I'm not complaining too much. Besides, it's not like arguing with him would bring back Entropia Scans, and he does a more than decent job, so most people decided to just roll with it, me included.

Dex-chan lover
That's not the only meat she's going to be getting, know what I mean? hehehehehe

Good chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!

Oooh, I see, so this is how they get together. Now it makes some more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread