Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 115 - Until Now and From Now On

then they gonna @@@@ , then @@@@ some more then gospel come about NOW just hope for happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Quality of the scan is decent, and haters gonna hate. So fuck 'em, I'd say good job and decent effort @xxsaznpride.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gunlord500 To be fair though, he only beat her because he got a in a surprise attack and weakened her.
Without an element of surprise he would be in real trouble if she can use her full power before he has a chance to apply the poison.
And since his ability is strictly about weakening other demons he would possibly be worse than a lot of other demons in a fight against humans.

Fed-Kun's army
NLzCKYy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Nimroth yeah, good point, if it was just straight 1 on 1 she woulda vaporized him. Though I think even without his poison, Zeke is a tough customer...his wing claws seem extremely sharp on their own and he himself is pretty ripped. Probably not as strong as Lorem but he looks like a pretty good boxer or MMA fighter even if he was just a human.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gunlord500 Oh yeah he is still a strong fighter, he just don't have the explosive power that some other demons can use, so in a way that makes him even more useful to the humans since not only is his ability really useful in containing other demons, but he himself isn't a threat that the humans can't deal with if he were to rebel.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm more curious about how Meri get out of the research facility. Not sure if it has been explained already or not.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride I personally enjoy the snarky comments and shitposts you add at the end of your chapters, except for that one time you made a waifu tier list where you spoiled that
Nightmare is alive in volume 8
. That wasn't cool.

Dex-chan lover
So Zeke is going to look into where Meri was captured, and in doing so reveal that he's alive. He has to pretend he knows nothing about the 2 sisters, so he can't help out with the actual rescue.

That's my guess, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@udomsa33
Zeke is probably not a reliable source when asking "what will happen to a demon that goes to the humans?"
He's (at the time of the flashback) unable to see them as anything other than the people who did what he described to him, even though even at this point humans have probably changed quite a bit from when he got there.

Although even if he's right, Merii is a very smart girl. She'd probably just bribe some researchers with healing them or their loved ones to get out, then get LODS of EMONE doing the same to rich people.

I still can't accept how Lorem lost. She didn't even fully demonize herself!

Dex-chan lover
Wait... With this kind of progress... Are you telling me that i was right in the previous chapter about they lick each other wound and frick before he went back and later on Lorem found out she was pregnant? Or did i made a hasty conclusion from an unfinished arc?

Dex-chan lover
How sneaky of the author to keep his hands hidden.

So we won't know if the scarred hand he showed when trying to touch Gospel earlier was something he had since before or did Lorem cause it.

Users who are viewing this thread