Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

Dex-chan lover
Awww... this is so cute... if only I wasn't feeling incredibly jealous right now....

Dex-chan lover
the only word I can think of at the end is...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we know how this ends... don't break my heart

Its like a hundreds mice clawing my heart
I'm smiling, but my eyes are teary *sniffle*

Uhhh, I hope this was intentional but the spikes on the "wing claw" on the side Lorem broke of steadily grow in number throughout the chapter. Nice detail.

YOU GET A FEELS!
YOU GET A FEELS!!!
EVERY ONE GETS THE FEELS!!! FEELS FOR EVERY ONE!!!

Dex-chan lover
So either some shit goes down or they have some sudden thought that his poison might not be the best for a newborn.

Either way, they did get their time together, we know aint nobody dying, so they can always get back together later on. He even got her a ring ffs.

So judging from Lorem's comment before this flash back I see three possibilities
1. The government demands Zeke return to work as it turns out they can't maintain the anti demon gas without him.
2. Zeke being Gospel's father means he has a strong chance of having similar powers which they want to hide so they need to play dumb
3. Various groups still want to target Lorem so her being around the guy that nerfs her makes her unable to protect gospel and Zeke is only good at 1 on 1 combat against demons and not much else.

It might even be a combination of the 3.

Judging by how chiharu found lorem back then, i'm already preparing myself for whatever the next few chapters will bring

Dex-chan lover
Boning the person that literally killed your workmates isnt something I'd think of, but i guess demons think differently.

Users who are viewing this thread