Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

Dex-chan lover
oh god it's coming closer so much closer the thing that resulted in her being out in the rain and Chiharu finding by herself.

Dex-chan lover
Zeke I swear to god if you don't have a reasonable explanation for leaving your wife alone to deal with the pregnancy I'm going to turn myself into a two dimensional being and kick your ass.

Theory(i do NOT read raws nor spoilers, so it's my own genuine guess)- Zekes poison can potentially harm demons in their infancy, maybe something with interrupting natural demonic developement of fetus or whatever. That's why he left. As i said it's my guess, nothing backs it up

If this Son of b**** doesn't have a good explanation, there will be consequences !

Dex-chan lover
@Aramenus

Hardly a theory. She's sturdy and can resist his poison, but that doesn't mean her baby will be. I assume it was safe while inside her, some weird demon antibodies and whatnot, but outside there was no guarantee the baby would be fine.

@Abedeus I think you've hit the nail on the head. Anti-demon poison would likely have pretty severe effects on a developing demon.

Awww this chapter is so wholesome🥺 but i know how this going to end😭 he'll be leaving and she'll be alone with her son😭😭 something is definitely going to happen and that last page was the flag.

@Izznis you should learn to use spoiler tag...
I already read the raws, so I don't mind... at least be mindful of other people

Group Leader
Absolutely precious.
I love this wordless collage of the development of their relationship but boy does it leave me tense for what's to come.

Zeke leaving to protect his son sounds very plausible. Lorem had her past to deal with but imagine if the gov found out that she and zeke had a son and that son very much might have gotten the "best" traits from them both. That's a child soldier material if I've ever seen one.

Dex-chan lover
Tissues free tissues
Get your tissues here folks

And Zeke is absolutely huge when he wore the coat he looked small

@SEA_Rinko the only way it would be a spoiler would be if this was the only chapter you read... we've known Dad was gone for unknown reasons since chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter so wholesome....
now i'm afraid of next chapter.....

OMG how could they just rush through the whole backstory!!! I need at least 2 more chapters of this mushy lovey-dovey crap :p

Users who are viewing this thread