Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

@SEA_Rinko umm what i mean by "i know how this is going to end" is how we all know they are going to end up. Like now? the current them? Zeke left her and she's taking care of the baby alone..? Cos this chapter is basically a flashback so I didn't think that was a spoiler though?

Or is there something else going to happen in the future? ⊙.☉

@Bachenaugen
I don’t think it’s corrosion, I think it’s scarring he got from using his right hand to take Lorem’s punch in her demon side form in the earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@ckcw23 @Bachenaugen

Yeah, I agree with ckc, I think it's burn scars. I also think Zeke keeps them because even though they're scars, they remind him of how he met Lorem. On page 148 (13 on the Dex) he looks at his burnt hand wistfully as he's reflecting on how Lorem gave him a reason to live at last. So I assume those scars have some sentimental significance to him, at least at the time of the story.

Banned
So they really did get actually married. Go figure. It wasn't just a Japanese / translator quirk that she called him husband.

Double-page supporter
Oh my god they're so precious together it's so cute! See Chiharu! You don't know CRAP!

Users who are viewing this thread