Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

Dex-chan lover
I also didn't realise that Merii left on her own accord, willingly, explaining why there wasn't such a huge reunion in the early chapters

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Next is the hunter's revenge, just suddenly appearing at their house, making Zeke get captured so Loren can escape, and with Loren on the run while pregnant and meeting Chiharu in that moment.

That's it isn't it? I'm not really sure, but if sure feels like that might be it.

I'm not prepared for that chief. I'm not prepared to see just how much violence was that split Zeke and Loren in such a way that she ended up in an alleyway during her last term and with him having to stay as far away from her and his own child to protect them.

I'm not ready for that yet. TT_TT

Dex-chan lover
Looking at it now, Gospel inheritted his mom's wings, dad's tail, dad's scales, mom's hair colouring, dad's hair texture considering how spiky's gospel's is, mom's horns, some of his dad's powers, and its still unknown what of Lorem's powers he might have inheritted, but he has both of their large hearts.

Supporter
That is adorable!

Also, she was sure doing her best to eat him out of house and home! 😂

Double-page supporter
@UnluckyGrape Gospel's horns are actually kind of unique to him, it's not serrated like his dad's and his mom's horns are smooth, shiny, and sort of sectioned into parts.

It's even sadder when you realize there won't be "who is the father???!!!?" comments ever again.

Dex-chan lover
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Contributor
Looking back at the volume covers, since old chapters don't load, she actually wears the Ring. Never noticed that.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the reason of he leaving is...

his toxic is endanger their child and as same time her mom can't protect their child cause the the toxic. judge by his power, he is strong enough to protect them but..

i think, it's for the best. if enemy know he have somebody so dear to him... the enemy will try to sabotage her and their children.

but sure as well this is sugary stuff, this ch really is.

Users who are viewing this thread