Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

They Fight then Banged and now we have a story about a cute baby and his overly loving mother.
I LOVE IT

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, seeing how this manga started, it is going downhill from this point, isn’t it? Something must have happened, otherwise Zeke would not have left Lorem raising the kid alone.

And I have just realized that Gospel got his father’s wings and tail as well as his mother’s horn. I should have realized much sooner, but it really hit me when I saw Zeke’s tail molt. I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, aren’t I? Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe having two OP demons as a couple, and a hybrid of them on the way, was very threatening. Thus they needed to live separately. Lorem doesn't seem to be pissed at him in the "current" timeline.

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro
He may have heat immunity, but nothing says for sure that both traits are present. Zeke did not want to touch him after all. Maybe he is worried that he isn't immune?

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro
I never said it would kill, but what it does isn't super clear. It is described as weakening demons and demonization. But that is on a full grown adult. What could happen to a few months old baby? I do think you are right about the reason why he didn't touch him, but this also could be a factor.

Group Leader
@JavelinJoe The poison was in Lorem's blood all the time she spent with Zeke, meaning Gospel would have his dad's poison in his body since fetus stage till they were separated.
If his poison hurt Gospel he would have guarded them from outside rather than in or not been sent at all, since by default his poison spreads everywhere hence why Lorem knew he was there.
Thus we can gather he is feeling screwed over because when he finally achieved happiness and a family his ability ruins things for him again. His ability could get his family killed so he has to stay away because he isn't strong enough to protect them. He's a very tragic character when you think about it 😓

aan.gif

Dex-chan lover
Just to pour salt into the wound:
Chapter 19 page 13
x13.png

I suspect the C.A.T.T found them right when Lorem's about to deliver and they're forced to go their own way (Zeke being decoy or something so Lorem can escape), that's why Zeke ends up working for C.A.T.T again and Lorem doesn't harbor any bad feelings for Zeke, even saying he helped them (Lorem and Gospel) even after they seperated

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the wonderful capter!
Such heart warming chapter, im afraid of what happens next :'x
Hope Go-kun can meet his dad someday

Dex-chan lover
My tear glands itching....whyyyyy why it happen in the next chapter???!!

@JavelinJoe I'm convince that Gospel has both his parents powers and thus possibly proper immunity as well. I recently re-read from the beginning and Lorem in the very first chapter wonders why whenever Gospel decides to sleep and nibble on Lorem's tail, she ends up losing feeling it. Gospel would only be a few weeks old at most and he was, most likely, already exhibiting Zeke's ability on a subconscious level with Gospel's saliva.

Users who are viewing this thread