Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

Cue heartbreak.

As others have pointed out in the comments, for someone with as many enemies as Lorem has, just her being around Zeke is a huge danger to herself and by extension, Gospel.

Also, and Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s any intention here on the part of the author, but: ā€œGospelā€ means ā€œgood newsā€, ā€œZekeā€ comes from Ezekiel, meaning ā€œGod will strengthenā€, and ā€œLoremā€ might be coming from ā€œLaurenceā€œ. Saint Laurence was a 3rd-century deacon and martyr from Rome, according to tradition he was roasted alive on a gridiron because, when ordered to hand over the church's treasures, he presented the sick and poor. Probably nothing there from the author, but I was wondering, thought Iā€™d post what I found in case anyone had a similar question.

Group Leader
@JavelinJoe Gospel has heat immunity so why wouldn't he be immune to his dad's power?
His power is to mess with demonization nothing else has been said about it.
So we can assume that this was so his family could protect themselves from danger because he isn't strong enough to keep them safe šŸ¤”

Damn! I'm crying over here.. Such bittersweet.. Zekeeeeeeeee... Loremmmmm.. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Dex-chan lover
Damn they should put Up soundtrack married life in here if they make an anime about this

Contributor
Ah man I can feel my blood sugar level rising rapidly mmm...

Wow, I can't believe it... Well, actually I can but, My excitement is at maxed level right now.

I see we're following Naruto-style Master Eugenics with the parents abilities in the discussion.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I just though about it because im an idiot.

This means that Zeke and Lorem have been "separated" for about 2 years. Gospel was only a few weeks To maybe 3 months old at the beginning of the manga. He's 2 years old at most

Why am I so blind tp this

Fed-Kun's army
Zeke leaves before Gospel is born right? The decision to leave has to be made before birth, because Chiharu didn't know who he was and She's been with Lorem since just before Gospel was born right? Am I missing something here?

@Sekiryuutei134 No, you're right. We know since chapter 19 that Chiharu met Lorem in the street as she was about to give birth. Which is another mystery: Why, if she had a house, was she in the street ?

Users who are viewing this thread