Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 117 - Determination

Dex-chan lover
@Ksen Oh hey, you're Ksenolog, right? I didn't think I'd see you here too :D

Anyways, great chapter, thanks again for the translation, @xxsaznpride. I knew Zeke wouldn't just up and abandon Lorem and Gospel, though I suppose I was incorrect about the specific details...it sounds like he rejoined C.A.T.T of his own free will. But man, I agree with nickzero10, bandaids, asaroki, @valknight, and the others here, Zeke really is a great dad--and husband, too. He went out of his way to help Merii even though he never knew her. What a great guy, no wonder Lorem made sure to tell Chi he was doing his best in his own way.

That said, one question if you wouldn't mind, xxs: On page 156/7 on the dex, should Zeke be saying, "I have an idea that'll solve all our problems and *let us* live our lives as a family?" I didn't see the 'let us' there but I assumed that's what he meant.

Dex-chan lover
@Gunlord500
well it's kinda obvious cause nickname is rare and avatar, so yeah
my manga addiction is too stronk.
send help

Dex-chan lover
@ksen Well, you've got good taste in manga, I love this story too--the latest chapters have catapulted it from just something laid-back that I appreciated into one of my absolute favorites :D

Supporter
@shoker
In the chapter that was recently uploaded as 48.1, she makes it clear that the humans were awful during that time.

as a family ;) so touching, hope they get together again and beat the shit out of bad guys^^

Aggregator gang
What bad guys? There are literally no bad guys in the whole manga. Not that I'm complaining, I love how the author can make a SoL so interesting.

@gunlord500
There were actually two errors I got a PM, the one you pointed out being one of them, about and they're both fixed now.

@ilcorra
Depending on how you define "bad guy", you may or may not get one in volume 6.

Users who are viewing this thread