Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 118 - Until the Day He Comes Home

Dex-chan lover
Somebody needs to make an edit of how Chiharu met Lorem from this chapter to previous chapters into one

Thank fuck there was not that much drama. It also explains how Merii knew where Lorem was and about Gospel.

So that's why one of his higher up said that Zeke might not be able to hold his rage if he saw Lorem when they went to the concert, he was acting to hate her all this time to fool CATT. Damn he must be a pretty damn good actor.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 yeah, definitely. He really went above and beyond for his wife, son, and sister-in-law, too. Merii sure was happy to be free.

@darekpawlo Well, the translator says we shouldn't spoil stuff, but the actual website on which Zyugoya posts should be common knowledge, right? I'll put it under a spoiler tag just to be safe, so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled, but

I think you guys who want a happy ending will be VERY pleased, haha :D

https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13933686331661546680

But yeah if xxs would prefer us not linking to untranslated stuff cause of spoilers I'll edit my post.

Tag your spoilers as spoilers and it doesn't matter.

Posting shit like "Wow, I'm so glad Zeke is Lorem's husband" in the series' comments section without tags like what the fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Man. Zeke is such a great husband and father. I'm glad they have a loving relationship and it's just circumstances that drove them apart for now. Now hopefully they can reunited properly. No drama and tragedy tag please!

Users who are viewing this thread