Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 118 - Until the Day He Comes Home

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

And damn, wanna give zeke a hug, he's a cool guy :,)

Dex-chan lover
@AbsoluteColor I don’t think it would matter what he told them. His special ability is nullifying other demons’ special abilities. For an organization that polices demons, that is the ultimate job security.

My Plans:

Step 1: Go and read Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya
Step 2: Go to ch. 1
Step 3: Read it until you reach the latest chapter
Step 4: ... That's all I got for now.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Brain compartment priorities.

Lorem : 5 %
Zeke : 3 %
Merii: 2 %
Gospel : 70%
Chiharu : 20%

Chiharu's dyed hair : 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 ERROR

Also its nice to see a good dad in manga after all the shitty ones in manga

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Honestly, sometimes even the shitty parents in manga are a step up as long as they're actually present. Most of the time they might as well not have existed to begin with. Manga kids could grow on trees or something.

the C.A.T.T sooner or later will reach the potential of Gospel, the problem and how they want to act ?! here there is a risk of kidnapping since they do not go for the subtle! then poor family! a father forced to stay away to protect his family is the worst that Lorem and his human conquist have understood that they keep away to protect their child! this is a tragedy!

Fed-Kun's army
@maledetto30 They wouldn't be THAT stupid, they don't seem to have directly interfered with her heavily so far, and she's proved she's still just as strong as before.

No seriously they wouldn't right???

@Mugenman88 they were dumb enough to use underhanded tatics to cause wide spread demonization in a public event to get more power by saying look demons should be feared and controlled more. Even knowing that Lorem is there and she could have done a lot of damage before zeke could stop it.

@AnonDePlume
Just like @someunregpunk said, no matter what a great asset he is, he can't exactly declare he had been living with the same demoness that he was sent to subjugate and that instead totalled the execution squad...
Besides, CATT already has the AD gas, so Zeke is precious to them but not unrepleaceable

Fed-Kun's army
I like that Zeke is a good guy but I'm not sure if I like the retroactively tragic spin since it makes their reunion in chapter 4 seem hilariously nonchalant

Dex-chan lover
That was just so casual
Hey what's up sis I'm back from being a prisoner for years, at least they paid her

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk @AbsoluteColor I was being hyperbolic. Obviously he can’t say anything, but his power, while not unreplaceable (I think, provided they figured how to reverse-engineer his poison), is still a very valuable asset. I can’t imagine that it would take too much convincing on his part for them to take him back.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi If I were to be honest, it looked like she was probably under the doctor that was with Zeke a while ago, and honestly he didn't seem like a bad guy since he really did look after Zeke's mentality a little and gave him the goal to live his life.

Users who are viewing this thread