Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 118 - Until the Day He Comes Home

Dex-chan lover
Cool, I'll be careful about keeping stuff under spoiler tags then, and encourage other folks to be as well!

@SHTJ Haha, someone was actually asking that to our translator recently! No, the series isn't over yet. It is a very picturesque scene, though, so I could see how some folks got that impression.

Aggregator gang
Whaaaaa... So when Merii says "it's been a while" in the first chapters, it's even more than that...

Dex-chan lover
Wrapped up a little too nicely I guess, but I came for the hot mom doting on her cute son and thats here in spades.

Based Zeke

Dex-chan lover
So the reason why he hasn't returned is because he is trying to distract CATT from Lorem until they are disbanded. Well, that's going to take a while thou. With Minami's help, it might go faster but a big event must occur for it to happen. Maybe getting the public to know that a powerful demon, like Lorem, can easily integrate into the human society.

Contributor
And now, you can read back chapter 4 for the reunion of Merii and Lorem.

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika
judging by how he usually interact with his colleagues, he just need to stare daggers like usual every time someone would mention Lorem. Easy :)
Don't even need to be an actor, others will catch up by themselves with their opinion, without Zeke even mentioning it. They kind of were in mortal combat, and he even lost couple of blades from his wings. Animosity is understandable, and nobody would question it.

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping to see more of Chiharu and Lorem's encounter and how they became friends, but this is nice. Can someone tell me if we'll see more of that soon (no spoiling though plz)?

Fed-Kun's army
Whew, I thought something more dramatic was going to happen, but this is much better.

This manga seems to have to tendency to build things up like something dramatic is going to happen and then it turns out not much happen. This can be seen from the concert incident and the Helga kidnapping incident. I love this though. I am here to see cute kids.

I'm actually wondering what Zeke said to CATT to convince them to take him back, I suppose
"Hi, I'm back. Fighting Lorem took so much out of me that I decided to take a three years long vacation without letting you know" wouldn't work...

Guess the only credible lie would be that he had amnesia and had spent the last three years hiding in the mountains, not that it will change anything as far as the manga is concerned

Dex-chan lover
Newborn Gospel-kun is a cute and blessed image. 😊
All's well that ends well but I guess we knew that already.
Zeke's a good guy and his reaction to meeting Chiharu while Lorem was gone makes more sense now since he knows about her from before. It also occurred to me that Merii has never met her brother-in-law until now.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaand we have come full circle. I always wondered how Merii knew that Lorem had baby and where she lived when they were separated for quite a while and didn't keep in contact.

Get you man like Zeke

Dex-chan lover
So...if Zeke just would have said to Lorem that a couple of trusty people were going to check on her, she would never have left the house end encountered the human girl? Wow, what a coincidence...

Awww... I couldn’t stop staring at the panel were Zeke saw Gospel.

Thank you for the chapter ;w;

That's legit actually heartbreaking he wants to be with his family but cant for fear they might be in danger and it clearly hurts him nor being able too but knowing that he needs to to keep them safe fuck that's upsetting

"I have to pretend to hate lorem" Zeke must be hurting a lot. I hope they can be together as a family

Users who are viewing this thread