Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119.1 - A Certain Winter's Day

Fed-Kun's army
He_Is_a_Man_of_Focus_Commitment_and_Sheer_Fucking_Will_Banner.jpg

Option 1) is cool, this is defo one of those that 100% worth buying outright.

There an official english ver yet? Or scanlation still the only available source for englishpeoples?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see you again, and thankful that you gave us another chapter despite being busy.

@xxsaznpride I believe I offered to buy you more raws a while back, and I'd still be happy to do so, but...I'm a bit of a brainlet and I don't know what an FTP server is ;_; I wouldn't be able to just email you the raws or put them on mega or something? ;_; I've also never cleaned or typeset manga raws before; if this was an anime and you needed me to fiddle with Aegissub, I'd be your guy, but I've never done anything with manga :( But if money was the only thing I could front ya. But again, I am a brainlet so despite my good intentions I might end up causing more trouble than I'm worth, so I obviously understand if you wouldn't take me up on my offer.

@SirCuddleschmidt Nope, I haven't heard anything about an official english version. But man, this would make a great English release, I'd buy it in a jiffy. Heck, maybe they could even hire xxsaznpride to do it if that's his IRL job, I know at least one guy on Mangadex (the translator for another cute manga I like, The Story of a Girl With Sanpaku Eyes) got signed on to translate it officially. But that's quite an outlandish hope, haha.

Group Leader
I would just stop here, if thats ideal for you. No point going forward, if you don't really want to anyway.

Double-page supporter
You have no idea how happy I was to see this updated!! Thank you for the chapter!

You've done a lot of good translation and updating it so often so the first option is okay.

I hope that this generates enough interest to get an official English version

Shit I really thought Tr was died on corona. But now I'm glad. Thank you chu 😍💗

@gunlord500 ftp stands for file transfer protocol. So basically an ftp sever is a server to upload files to (like google docs, but with no web interface) basically they'll give you the ip adress and a username and password to connect to it with a program like filezilla and you upload the files to it.

Users who are viewing this thread