Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119.1 - A Certain Winter's Day

Dex-chan lover
@Krynh Thank you very much. That doesn't seem too difficult...I assume xxs would tell me a ftp server he prefers, and I would use filezilla to get an account set up there (account name and password) and send the .prc that way. Now, that would just leave typesetting and redrawing...sorry for the ping, but I saw @Khraxter mentioned being willing to do that sort of stuff. Like I said, I'm a brainlet when it comes to working with manga, but I have some spare cash and even I should be able to get working with an ftp if it's just a simple thing like signing up a username, right? If I provide the funds and khraxter provides the cleaning/typesetting skills, could that work? It's a bit of a risk coordinating amongst three people rather than one, but I don't think it's an unreasonable one.

Fed-Kun's army
@ValKnight: Unlikely, the manga's finished and it hasn't been a roaring success in Japan either.
Without Rakuen translations translating those early chapters we'd probably never have even heard of this.

@Gunlord500 i think you can type "ftp://username:password@server_url:port" in the file browser and it works as if it was another folder in your computer cexmept it's over the internet so it's way slower).

If not, filezilla works great for connecting to ftp (or secure ftp variants): https://filezilla-project.org/

Fed-Kun's army
@asdkant (and anyone else for that matter): DO NOT ACCESS A PASSWORD PROTECTED FTP SERVER THAT WAY.
Transmitting your password in the clear like that is not a good idea.
I'd only recommend using the browser for unprotected servers that you want to download something from.
For anything else, use filezilla.

<edit>Firefox are also deprecating FTP support soon.</edit>

Dex-chan lover
Like we wouldn't do the exact same thing if we were in Zeke's shoes.

Regarding the future of these translation. Just let it be, if that's your best option. Even though I love this manga, where we are now is a perfect break off point.
If you or any other translator gets their hands on quality raws in 6 months or a year, that will be worth the wait. No one is happy with bad quality scans.

MD@Home
@QGC129

just make sudo accounts on an ubuntu server and let them use ssh file transfers 🤣

(jokes aside, just use sftp instead of ftp.)

Thanks for the translation! As much as it pains me to say, maybe stop here? Got to focus on you. Hopefully we get an english release

Better stop while still high quality than degrading just for the sake of having content, I guess?

But I'm the type to prefer to have a low-quality raw + translation to read than none at all when the content itself is worth.

*thinking what's better...*

Dex-chan lover
This sub chapter all by itself shows how well their relationship worked. Though I have to admit him buying booze because it makes her slutty was pretty hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Zeke is a man who knows what he wants, and I can respect that. Nice to see an actual straight couple for once. I've been bingereading romance mangas lately. The isekais just aren't doing it for me anymore. Man, Lorem and Zeke are adorable together. I hope they can get together again in the manga and live together properly as Parents, raising their son to be a good man.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Zeke's a feeder... He just went from 2nd best boy to utter trash

Contributor
@JavelinJoe She's still able to generate heat, so her body is probably burning the alcohol before it gets to the embryo.

@QGC129 Source on the series being completed in Japan?

@gunlord500 they'll give you the login details for the server. Filezilla will let you easily connect and send files to it

Users who are viewing this thread